Technical Solutions Engineer (Boston area, hybrid):
Must have GC or be US Citizen.
Join a fast-growing software company who is building cutting-edge interoperability "data trader" software for managing engineering data across complex product organizations.
Their clients include consumer, automative, and government/defense organizations.
You will be part of a small team working directly with customers on custom implementations of the platform and building integration solutions for their engineering tools. You will leverage your technical expertise to address and resolve deployment and integration challenges. As the primary contact for their customers, you will have a tremendous impact on defining the product roadmap.
- BS in CS or Engineering (EE, ME, etc.)
- 3+ years software development experience (java, python, C++, or JS, etc.).
- Experience working with JSON, YAML, XML.
- Experience troubleshooting, debugging enterprise sw.
- Strong problem-solving and customer skills.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Plusses: Knowledge of Engineering tools like MBSE, CAD, SysML, PLM, etc.