This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
At HPE we believe in bold moves, the power of “Yes we can”, and being a force for good. Our work thrives on differences, fueling creativity to give our customers all they deserve. But our work is far from over. In fact, we continuously push for better. We empower our team members to make an impact on our business and in the world while fostering a culture that is unconditionally inclusive. Whether you’re looking for an internship or to start your professional career, at HPE you’ll be able to create and collaborate on projects that challenge and inspire you.
Sound like you? Apply today and join one of the most impactful tech companies in the world!
- Work with technical experts across a range of Aruba product and functional areas, including but not limited to 802.11ax/ac, 802.11n, 802.11i, 802.11e/QoS and emerging IEEE standards, WLAN security including firewalls and WIDS/WIPS, WLAN APs and controllers, IoT integrations, SD-WAN, location services (Wi-Fi and BLE) and other networking services relevant to Enterprise solutions and deployments.
- Bring up network topologies of varying complexities and validate Aruba solutions in a lab environment
- Drive the inclusion of various cutting-edge demos in the lab environment and Customer Experience Center (CEC). Actively engaged in various Aruba events like Sales kickoffs, Aruba Atmosphere, HPE Aspire, TSS etc. to conduct live demos as well as presentation/hands-on-lab sessions for partners and customers
- Spend 40% of time in generating technical collateral which includes producing and reviewing technical application notes, configuration and design guides; and assist in development and delivery of field training when required
- Develop and deliver technical presentations for System Engineers, customers and partners
- BS or MS with courses/projects relevant to computer networks; and 0-2 years of work experience in a technical marketing, QA, customer support, or equivalent role
- Understanding of networking technologies and protocols including switching and routing
- Good communication skills and ability to develop and deliver technical presentations
- Comfortable presenting in front of sales teams, customers and partners
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple, parallel projects to deadline.
- Well recognized industry certifications such as CWNA, ACMA, CCNA, CWNP, ACMP, CCNP
- Understanding of 802.11 and other wireless technologies is desirable
What we can offer you
: Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth. If you are looking for challenges in an exciting supportive work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.Join us and make your mark ! Find out more about us and follow us on:https://www.facebook.com/HPECareershttps://twitter.com/HPE_CareersHPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
States with Pay Range Requirement
The expected salary/wage range for a U.S.
-based hire filling this position is provided below. Actual offer may vary from this range based upon geographic location, work experience, education/training, and/or skill level. If this is a sales role, then the listed salary range reflects combined base salary and target-level sales compensation pay. If this is a non-sales role, then the listed salary range reflects base salary only. Variable incentives may also be offered. Information about employee benefits offered can be found at https://myhperewards.com/main/new-hire-enrollment.html.
Annual Salary: $73,400.00 - $168,900.00
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to employer use of arrest and conviction records, including laws requiring employers to consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.