What we need:
Passionate about customers? Love managing relationships, ensuring adoption, and driving value? We are looking for people who can ensure success with our fast-growing list of customers. You will own a portfolio of accounts and help to shape the customer experience as we continue to scale.
Who you’ll work with:
You’ll be working with a strong, distributed CSM team and reporting to the VP of Customer Success.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure adoption of Logikcull’s product line by monitoring trends and executing on playbooks
- Onboard and implement new accounts aiming to achieve value quickly
- Develop a deep understanding of Logikcull’s technology and eDiscovery to help create best practices.
- Drive business value to a variety of stakeholders from leadership to individual contributors.
- Proactively create new relationships in existing accounts through outbound efforts
- Proactively monitor the health and adoption of customer portfolio
What we’re looking for (you!):
- 3+ years of client-facing experience training and driving adoption within a SaaS software company
- Experience working with eDiscovery software
- Exceptional presentation skills with a Director or C-Level audience
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders from the practitioner to the executive level
- Ability to work from home in a distraction-free environment with a stable internet connection.
- You are Smart, Hungry, Empathetic, Nimble, and Gritty!
Why us? 😍
Join for the amazingly talented and kind people. Stay for the massive customer and market impact. Read what our employees & customers have to say, and be sure to watch this quick explainer video. We're 100% remote/distributed, and staying that way! Our benefits are best in class. And our perks, company off-sites (see photos), and killer SWAG make working @ Logikcull even better.
Logikcull is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military, and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.