IPC is a fintech company that focuses on the human element. Having global presence, we support local markets with cutting edge cloud-based trading communications and managed connectivity.
Through our portfolio of communications and connectivity solutions, we focus on solving business challenges and adapting to regulatory changes in the fast-paced global financial markets. This enables our clients to maintain consistent market access, a strong competitive advantage, and enhanced operational efficiency.
At IPC, we are committed to attracting, nurturing and promoting diverse talent across our workforce and fostering a sense of belonging within our employee family. We don't just accept differences - it's one of our core values. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Come be part of the new team that delivers ground-breaking products for our clients.
The Customer Success Manager is a pivotal role for the continued success and growth of IPC. You will join a highly motivated, energetic team that takes pride in landing new customers, running strategic sales cycles and delivering the IPC value proposition to a wide base of accounts across various industries. The Customer Success Manager is an ambitious and solution-oriented professional whose personal motivations are in place to ensure IPC customers successfully adopt our products and services with a positive experience, driving growth for IPC through adoption, expansion and retention.
The day-to-day deliverables for this role includes supporting client onboarding and supporting and driving proactive communication to clients whilst capturing and sharing feedback with the broader product and sales teams. Ongoing responsibilities including implementing Client Business reviews, Client Success strategies and processes, refining those processes and scaling them through the deployment of systems and tools by using research to gain insight into our customer challenges. Equally important is identifying key stakeholders and challenging and influencing customers’ thinking about how IPC can best support and transform the way their business works.General Responsibilities
- Align to the overall vision and strategic plan for the Customer Success organization, working with your customers focusing on driving product adoption, leading a positive customer experience, and driving growth through expansion including upsell and cross-sell opportunities and net retention
- Provide “World Class” Customer Support and act as an advocate to IPC Customers in order to deliver a market leading customer experience
- Create a success plan in partnership with your customer including onboarding, training, driving platform utilization, conducting routine business reviews, and orchestrating resources aligned to driving customer value
- Drive customer outcomes through the management of the customer lifecycle and customer experience through the influence of future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores and reduce churn and drive new business growth
- Comply with best practice operating strategies and provide ideas and feedback to improve and enhance these
- Partner with clients to inform, develop and deploy the best solutions for solving their business, technical, and operational challenges to drive top line revenue and profitability
- Define and optimize customer lifecycle by driving programs and initiatives to improve engagement approached based on customer segmentation and leading a culture of continuous improvement and portfolio penetration
- Track and report on assigned CSM related metrics and KPIs to management through driving operational practices to track performance of teams and individuals
- Deliver against the defined KPI’s
- Translate insights from your customers into actionable tasks that can be shared with your team and peers, whilst supporting collaboration across departments to help drive change
- Be a point of contact for escalation and be able to de-escalate challenging situations
- Work closely with the sales management to align on strategies, products, coverage plans, and account opportunities
- Achieve monthly/quarterly quotas of pipeline, expansion and net retention
Required Skills and Experience:
- Drive to continually improve and challenge existing processes and propose new strategies that help impress and retain clients
- Great attitude that can move through ambiguity and ability to work and collaborate with a growing team
- Results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of IPC; relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems
- Driven to deliver excellent service and experiences to all clients
- Exceptionally self-motivated while being team focused
- Excellent coaching, writing, discovery and presentation skills
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor and meet with customers as needed
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate between strategic business decisions and their implications
- Passion for technology and communications, well-versed in the latest trends
Preferred Work Experience:
- 5+ years of Customer Success experience, preferably within an Enterprise SaaS organization or Financial Markets
- 5+ years of account management and experience with demonstrated success in growth and retention
- Proven experience in building effective internal and external relationships to drive growth
- Experience engaging with end-users, articulating the value of a product, and driving adoption across multiple stakeholder groups
- Ability to communicate complex products and services functionality clearly and concisely
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Experience in Financial Services
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred