More time is spent on Insight Timer everyday than all other wellbeing and meditation apps. How? Combine 22+ million organic downloads, with the world's largest collection of wellbeing experts and content, plus industry leading app engagement that's 5x stronger than competing platforms.
In 2020 we added Workplace offerings to the platform. Today 65k companies have signed up, and that’s growing by 200 new companies every single day, including most of the Fortune 100, Fortune 1000 and beyond.
We’re now building a Sales team to bring our Premium solutions to the Enterprise. For the accelerating number of companies building Diversity, Equity & Inclusion into the very fabric of their organisations, Insight Timer’s Diversity-first Wellbeing platform is indispensable. Every employee can access world-class wellbeing teachers and content on Insight Timer, no matter their race, culture, sexual orientation, gender, ability, belief system, age or life experience. We’ve been piloting Premium Enterprise solutions with top companies and brands for a little while, and we are now ready to release case studies and testimonials to prove its impact.About The Role
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive, with significant experience selling to companies with 5k employees or more. This is a great opportunity to get into a Sales team at its inception, with enormous opportunity for impact; on day 1 you’ll have 65k active leads to select from, each packed with data ready for you to have an insight-driven conversation with top executives at target accounts.
You should be passionate about both Wellbeing and Diversity & Inclusion, with a special skill for sparking that passion in others. You will engage in storytelling to help illustrate concepts and develop trust, be as comfortable in spreadsheets as you are in slides, have a strong business and SaaS acumen, and be able to connect dots top-down and bottom's up.
Given this is a foundational Sales team, we are looking for Sales professionals with strong entrepreneurial spirit. You’ll have a sense of urgency, mission, and be obsessively organised. This is a remote opportunity.Responsibilities
- Drive revenue by inspiring senior executives at leading companies to urgently prioritise mental health and wellbeing, for all their people.
- Successfully negotiate six and seven-figure contracts with C-suite, Senior HR, and Finance executives.
- Create and execute on top-down & bottom-up account strategies, that enable both sales velocity and total revenue.
- Be fluid with multi-motion Sales process, by prospecting new potential business independently, whilst leveraging all the benefits of Insight Timer’s PLG motion.
- Navigate an enterprise to map stakeholders, build champions, generate buy-in and close deals with C-Level decision makers.
- Serve as an expert to the customer to make informed recommendations about their business, benefits programs, diverse workforce and culture.
- Instincts to recognise organisational, financial and behavioural structures and obstacles.
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, compassion, and integrity, whilst finding ways to present Insight Timer’s unique value verbally, in writing, and quantitatively.
- Coordinate with Insight Timer’s Customer Success team to ensure successful implementations that lead to great adoption and engagement.
- Strategically manage up-sell / cross-sell opportunities.
- 8+ years of Sales success driving growth in a SaaS Sales team, with 4+ years of Account Executive experience selling to Enterprise.
- Track record of over-achieving (top 10-20% of company).
- Proven ability to prospect with Enterprise customers to maximise revenue growth.
- Ability to land net new customers, whilst growing Net Dollar Retention by expanding existing customer usage and new product adoption.
- Experience working with marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful and profitable customers.
- Holds self and others accountable for performance goals.
- A drive to learn, succeed, and lead by example, adaptable to changing conditions, being comfortable with high levels of ambiguity, and possessing an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Prior Sales methodology training.
- Bonus: Experience during the scaling of a software or SaaS Sales organisation.
- Bonus: Previous success with selling into HR and Benefits teams is a plus.
- Bonus: Salesforce/Hubspot and/or Outreach.io proficiency.
You’ll be able to share in our success through a generous employee options plan, as well as an uncapped Sales compensation plan.
We have dedicated learning and development budgets to support your growth, as well as a competitive benefits plan.
We’re remote first, with no central office location. We dial in from all over the world, and it’s important that our team is just as diverse as our community of users, customers and teachers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!