Are you ready to join a visionary, fast growing enterprise data software company? Are you ready to be part of a unique culture of integrity and innovation? Are you passionate about cloud data technologies, data analytics, operational excellence and business strategy? Are you yearning to make an impact? If so, this opportunity at StreamSets (a Software AG company) might be the perfect fit for you.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but feel up for the challenge - we want you to apply. We believe skills are transferable and drive goes a long way.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will focus on acquiring new accounts and expanding StreamSets' reach in the Enterprise market space.
You’ll be driving enterprise account opportunities in the Nordics, selling the value of our product and services offering.
You will promote our product offerings, build a pipeline of prospects, and close new business with enterprise accounts yearly.
Location: UK (remote)
- Sell a complete solution of software, services and support to ensure customer success
- Close business to meet or exceed quarterly, and annual bookings objectives
- Uncover opportunity at existing accounts and establish new accounts to develop sales
- Work with cross-functional teams to conduct webinars, attend trade shows and industry related events
- Foster sales by nurturing inbound leads and applying a multi-channel, multi-touch
- outbound prospecting strategy
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Convert leads to customers by demonstrating the value of the StreamSets technology
- for their business (quotes, proposals, BVAs)
- Engage with customers through the whole sales cycle to guide the sales process until
- Work with our Marketing, Solutions Engineering, Products and Field teams to identify and target new, high-value opportunities within your territory
- Partner with StreamSets's Customer Success team to analyze customer health, identify gaps and opportunities for upsell and cross sell
- Manage your quarterly pipeline and complete forecasting reports
- Easily grow rapport with potential clients, and convert them into renewing customers
- Technical acumen and curiosity
- Can convey the StreamSets value proposition to a variety of audiences, including highly
- technical end users
- Fluency in English and other Nordic language
Experience & Qualifications
- 5 + years of selling enterprise technology and experience in closing, business development, or account management experience in our domain (open source technology, big data, data integration)
- Experience with MEDDIC sales methodology
- Superb relationship building skills and ability to demonstrate the value of the
- StreamSets platform to customers and prospects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to be an outstanding team player
- Self-motivated, independent, and high-performance individual, with ability to learn and
- become productive quickly
‣ 100% paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents (US)
‣ The best equipment and resources - we you to have what you need to be successful
‣ Healthy work/life balance, flexible time off policies
‣ 401k (US), pension contributions (non-US)
‣ Attractive compensation
‣ Paid family leave
‣ Professional development - we are invested in you.
StreamSets (a Software AG company) is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Candidates seeking employment at StreamSets are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Come be a part of our diverse, dynamic team!