Who are TalkTalk?
TalkTalk are the UK’s leading value for money connectivity provider. We believe that simple, affordable, reliable and fair fibre should be available to everyone.
TalkTalk Business Direct represents a leading provider of business-to-business voice, data and system services. For over 20 years, we have provided businesses of all sizes the right solution for them. We make sure we understand business needs so we can offer the best tools to help companies operate smoothly, including an array of broadband, networking and business grade voice and data products.
SME sales come from a variety of sources including phone calls, website generation, partner leads, other departments, and self-generation.
Growing and nurturing SME sized businesses from 10 to 100 employees, the SME unit is an integral part of the business bringing in high volume and high value sales into TalkTalk direct.
The SME Business Account Executive will be responsible for retaining their account base, maximising revenue growth opportunities, and attracting new business.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Manage and nurture opportunities effectively through the pipeline stages to conclusion, ensuring that the CRM is always updated accurately.
- Provide feedback off the back of any marketing activity that has been used to warm up any prospect activity.
- Consistently achieve / overachieve sales acquisition targets.
- Consistently achieve / overachieve Key Performance Indicator measures.
- Our Business Account Executives must be able to demonstrate excellent people skills and communicate effectively both with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Must have the capability to take ownership of business issues and drive through to positive conclusions.
- Have an understanding of revenue forecasting and attrition management.
- Clearly be able to translate and articulate into client value the commercial proposition from TTB Key competencies.
- Ensure pipeline management is within current month and future pipeline is correctly forecast.
Key skills required for this role:
- SME Account Management Experience
- Inbound and Outbound Sales
- Ability to work on targets.
- Highly collaborative individual
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
It’s great, but not a deal breaker, if you also have:
- Experience and knowledge of the telecoms industry
What can we offer you?
- Free TalkTalk broadband for all employees!
- Electric car charging points available at our HQ.
- Heavily subsidised meals in the TalkTalk HQ Soapworks office in Salford.
- Access to the Perks at Work platform which gives you hundreds of discounts on high street brands.
- Flexible dynamic working is part of who we are at TalkTalk so please talk to us about how you like to work.
What to do next?
If this Business Account Executive role sounds like it could be for you, please apply and we will be in touch soon!
As a recognised Top 50 Inclusive Employer in the UK, we know that diversity means success and innovation. We want our workplace to reflect the communities and customer we serve. Being inclusive is part of our DNA; we are all 100% human, and we create a culture where you can truly be yourself.
We’re also not your usual 9-5. We are a dynamic workplace and we want to talk to you about how you like to work.