Have you streamed a program on Disney+, caught the latest binge-worthy series on Hulu, or watched the World Cup on one of 20 top streaming platforms around the globe? If the answer is yes, you’ve already benefited from Conviva technology, helping the world’s leading streaming publishers deliver exceptional streaming experiences.
Conviva is the only global streaming analytics platform for big data that collects, standardizes, and puts trillions of cross-screen, streaming data points in context, in real time. The Conviva platform provides comprehensive, continuous, census-level measurement through real-time, server side sessionization at unprecedented scale. It measures a global footprint of more than 500 million unique viewers in 180 countries watching 220 billion streams per year across 3 billion applications streaming on devices. With Conviva, you get a level of insights, actionability and scale for continuous streaming measurement, insights and benchmarking across every stream, every screen, every second.
Account Executive, Video
We’re looking for an exceptional person to take a key position as part of our growing EMEA enterprise sales team, focusing on increasing value and revenue across some of Conviva's largest media, entertainment, and publisher accounts. Looking for a sales professional who will embody the passion, curiosity and can-do attitude to help us continue to drive the business forward. This person should have a strong track record of exceeding revenue goals in a consultative sales role selling video technology/streaming analytics solutions to large video publishers. We’re a customer-first culture, so a proven record of relationship-building and value-creation is critical! Our clients and internal teams will attest that this is an exciting time to be working with Conviva, at the intersection of streaming analytics and big data.
What You Get To Do
- Be a part of a cutting-edge, technology-leading, fun, collaborative and innovative team.
- Work with the industry’s top media/entertainment/OTT publishers, driving new technologies and increased value across new and existing client teams.
- Manage the day-to-day account, including overall engagement and strategy, discovery of business objectives and initiatives, organizational hierarchy, key players and their decision process, documentation of business use-cases, identifying product expansion/upsell and utilization to additional business units and users.
- Become a trusted advisor to stakeholders within assigned accounts. Build, manage and grow relationships across multiple departments at video publishing companies for continued value-creation and increased revenue.
- Do what you do best. Manage your book of business and build upon the relationships and skills you’ve developed throughout your career.
- Effectively manage the business as it relates to ongoing sales activity including pipeline forecasting, organizational mapping, contracts, proposals, and legal.
- Maintain a solid understanding of the ever-evolving streaming video technology landscape and architecture.
What You Bring To The Role
- 8+ years of strategic sales/account management experience in a B2B SaaS technology environment, selling video technology/streaming/OTT/platform solutions.
- Proven track record of success managing large media/entertainment/OTT publisher accounts, up-selling/cross-selling and building deep relationships at the C-Suite across an enterprise organization
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-organizationally, aligning multiple stakeholders and internal teams.
- Be a “Trusted Advisor," aligning Conviva solutions and roadmap to address Clients’ challenges and business initiatives.
- Successful track record of operationalizing and growing new business initiatives.
- Ability to grasp, comprehend and articulate new technologies and key drivers of the business, comfortable with multi-tasking and able to independently prioritize tasks
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills.
- Customer-driven product thinking and ability to identify and prioritize product requests
- Passion, curiosity and high expectations for your performance and the value you bring to your clients.
- Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software (preferably Salesforce).
- Ability to work from Conviva's London office, and travel to support both client and internal meetings/events.
Underpinning the Conviva platform is a history of innovation. Its 60+ patents represent award-winning technologies and standards, including first-of-its kind-innovations like time-state analytics and AI automated data modeling that surfaces actionable insights. By understanding real-world human experiences and having the ability to act within seconds of observation, customers can solve business-critical issues and focus on growing their business ahead of the competition. Examples of the brands Conviva has helped fuel streaming growth for include: Cirque Du Soleil, DAZN, Disney+, HBO, Hulu, ITV, NBCUniversal, Paramount+, Peacock, Sky, Sling TV, Univision and Warner Bros. Discovery.
Privately held, Conviva is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California with offices and people around the globe. For more information, visit us at www.conviva.com. Join us to help extend our leadership position in big data streaming analytics to new audiences and markets!