Want to join a fast growth pre-IPO organisation that could define the next stage of your career?
Reporting to the Enterprise Sales Director for Retail and Consumer Goods (RCG), you will be supported by a team of accomplished big data, AI and industry specialists in an enablement and career-developing environment designed with a growth mentality.
The Impact You Will Have
- You will co-develop a business plan, with your team and ecosystem partners, that is designed to attract greenfield customers
- You will identify and close an average of 3 new logos per quarter and build a customer base
- You will lead your team, customers, and partners to identify impactful big data and AI use cases whilst proving out their value on the Databricks Lakehouse platform
- You will Identify land opportunities and develop the expand / consumption use cases
- Orchestrate and utilise internal teams to maximise the impact on your ecosystem.
- Build exceptional value with all engagements to guide successful negotiations to the close point.
What We Look For
- 5 + years experience in a technical or software direct sales role, or Databricks knowledge
- Experience at high growth and successful companies/organisations
- Longevity with previous employers
- Quota over-achievement when selling complex software and services to Enterprise accounts
- Experience driving successful adoption of usage-based subscription services (SaaS) and co-selling with AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud teams
- Methods for co-developing business cases and gaining support from C-level Executives
- Familiarity with sales methodologies and processes, e.g Territory and Account planning, MEDDPICC, Challenger Sales, and Command of the Message
- Experience in building effective champions, collaborative teams, and partnerships to support the execution of your territory plan.
- Success scaling your business through external partnerships
- Private medical, dental and cash refunds for health expenses
- Life, disability and critical illness coverage
- Group personal pension with company contribution
- Equity awards
- Paid parental leave
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
Databricks is the lakehouse company. More than 7,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.