We are looking to bring on a passionate Sales Director to lead, manage and inspire the US Sales pod to hit their goals and objectives. You will report into our VP of Sales and collaborate closely with the other Directors and teams to enable and optimize the team performance.
This is a full-time position based in our New York office or within a commutable distance to the office. Ideally, you are able to attend the office 3 days/week (Tue-Thu).Some of the things you'll work on:
We're excited if you have:
- Strategically and tactically lead a team of sales professionals with regards to sales approaches, best practices, proposal development, negotiation etc.
- Pipeline analysis, forecasting and development of actionable insights from sales performance data.
- Collaborate with Marketing on events, develop sales enablement materials, email content and other learning materials.
- Work with the SDR team on maximizing SAOs and maintaining a strong team dynamic.
- Coach/mentor individual team members with support from our Sales Enablement team and the best on-class tools.
Why you'll love it here:
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience with 2+ years in a sales leadership role. Selling data/analytics SaaS products a plus.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced international environment and a proven track record of driving growth, building exceptional and motivated high performing teams and collaborating with other leaders on driving pipeline and sales excellence.
- Proven success in developing and deploying, winning sales strategies and tactically coaching the team on a deal level.
- Experience in selling to large enterprise and mid-market companies across a variety of industry sectors. Selling into agencies and brands is a plus.
- Experience with analysis, forecasting and market analysis.
Are you ready to apply?
- Flexible working hours and home-office
- Internal shares program (EDPP)
- 401k matching scheme
- 20 days PTO (excl. US public holiday and additional sick days)
- Ergonomic workspace and cutting edge technology
- Budget for job relevant training
- Free company health coaching
- Regular team events (also remote) and a yearly global team trip
- Modern and stylish office in the heart of New York
- Sustainable merch for all employees
- Adverity Social Responsibility Days (+2 days paid off)
- An exciting ride in one of the coolest tech scaleups
The salary range for this role is $300,000-$370,000 OTE. The compensation for this role will vary depending on skills, experience and location.
Apply now if you are ready to revolutionize the way businesses work with marketing data.
We look forward to meeting you!
At Adverity, we're looking for talented and dedicated people who are adventurous and curious.
We welcome all: it is the policy of Adverity to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background and join us in driving innovation, growth, and building a culture of trust, collaboration, and excellence. We strongly encourage women, veterans, people with disabilities, people of color, and gender nonconforming candidates to apply.
Adverity will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Accommodation requests can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.