Integrate activates, governs, and measures marketing campaigns across demand channels. This enables marketers to launch cross-channel buyer experiences, ensure data integrity, measure the impact of their programs, and inform the next best investments. On Integrate, marketers can create more precise and personalized buying experiences that reach the right buyer with the right message at the right point in their buying journey, and ultimately convert more leads to revenue.Mission:
Integrate's mission is to connect everything - data, channels, tech, and team members - to create intelligent buyer and account journeys and deliver Precision Demand Marketing at scale.Integrate Growth Snapshot
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 400+ Employees
- 500+ Enterprise Customers
- 40%+ YoY Growth
- PE Backed (Audax)
Our ideal candidate is an dynamic, self-motivated team player with high social intelligence and a bias towards action. They will work well under pressure, think out-of-the-box, easily initiate highly personalized two-way phone conversations to delight prospects, and are skilled at navigating rejection. They can quickly understand how to assess a company's needs and cater their outreach in a compassionate and thoughtful manner resulting in continued sales conversation and Sales Opportunity.Responsibilities:
The SDR II is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound prospecting activities. The SDR II will serve as a strategic partner to the Sales squad they support: understanding recent Marketing activity, multi-threading targeted accounts, leading weekly strategy syncs, and maintaining knowledge of Target Accounts and ICPs in Sales' territory.
What you will offer:
- Monitor Intent and Engagement Data across your Sales Team's Territory
- Carryout research and buying committee buildout to identify key contacts and companies to pursue
- Execute highly strategic, personalized Outbound strategy in concert with Sales Team (Multithread)
- Initiate personalized, thoughtful outreach on all MQL (marketing qualified leads) within SLAs
- Outbound prospect into target accounts, utilizing a modern suite of outbound sales tools, campaigns and social outreach
- Maintain up-to-date information in our CRM (SFDC) and our Sales Engagement Platform, Groove.
Integrate in the News:
- 1+ years of proven SDR or quota carrying sales experience
- Proven success in driving pipeline through inbound and outbound prospecting strategies
- Demonstrable experience in a customer or prospect facing role, with phone experience, preferably in lead generation or sales development
- Results driven and skilled at navigating rejection
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a natural ability to build rapport with people
- Comfortable working with a range of SaaS-based software tools such as SFDC, Groove, ZoomInfo Sales OS, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator a plus
- A strong bias towards action
Typical Office Environment:
- Best Tech Startups in Arizona (2018-2021)
- Integrate Acquires Akkroo
- Integrate Acquires ListenLoop
- Why Four MarTech CEO's Bet Big on Integrate
Requires extensive sitting with periodic standing and walking. May be required to lift up to 35 pounds unassisted. May be required to lift over 35 pounds using assistive device and/or team lift. Requires significant use of personal computer, phone and general office equipment. Needs adequate visual acuity, ability to grasp and handle objects. Needs ability to communicate effectively through reading, writing, and speaking in person or on telephone.
Integrate is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Integrators will continue to work from home until it's safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at one of our offices.