Who We Are!
Are you ready to join a dynamic, innovative company?
SureCam provides small to mid-size companies with vehicle fleets, real-time visibility into harsh driving events and accidents. We help fleets run safer, and more profitably. Our solution, a network-connected dash cam and software platform, provides access to footage in real time and gives fleet operators the information they need to minimize claims/insurance costs and increase safe driving.Are you ready to make an impact?
We are a team united by a vision to protect the lives and livelihoods of vehicle drivers, owners, and the communities they serve. We are committed to offering a simple and affordable solution for our target market. We’re here to help safety managers and fleet owners find the technology they need to get the job done. We believe every fleet, from 5 vehicles to 5,000 should have access to the same best-in-class technology that provides real time visibility into what’s happening on the road.Are you ready to grow?
SureCam serves thousands of fleets around the globe from our two HQ offices in Reading UK, and St. Louis, Missouri. We have an international network of resellers across four continents.Day in the Life as a
Sales Development Representative:
Thisposition is responsible for engaging and qualifying prospective clients andgenerating buying demand for SureCam products and services with fleetorganizations. The Sales Development Representative is responsible for drivingpipeline growth and qualifying leads that build opportunities for the salesorganization. We are an early growth stage company which makes for an excitingatmosphere where hard workers and innovative thinkers are recognized andrewarded for their contributions.All The Responsibilities We Will Trust You With
What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Prospectingand qualifyingleads in collaboration with Small Business InsideSales Representatives and Mid-Market Account Executivesdaily
- Conducton-lineresearchto identify and engage targeted prospects (findcontacts, alternate phone numbers, nuggets that can be leveraged during thesales process)
- Prospect into multiple organizations via cold-calling, networking,e-mail, and utilizing Internet information sources (LinkedIn, Google, etc.)
- Abilityto develop, manage, and cultivate a lead pipeline throughdaily outbound calls and emails
- Striveto convert all qualified prospects, meeting needs analysis criteria, intobooked appointments for the sales teams
- Nurturelonger termqualified prospects through regular follow up via phonecalls, emails and text messages
- Articulate the value proposition of SureCam to decision-makersacross multiple industries to evaluate and qualify buying interest. PromoteSureCam solutions with various management levels and professionals acrosstechnical and business disciplines
- Qualify all sales leads based upon specific lead qualificationcriteria definitions
- Between 1-2 years ofsales/prospectingexperience is preferred
- Abilityto understand and successfully promote technical offerings and solution sets
- Excellentcommunication skills in writing, speaking, listening and coldcalling
- Abilityto converse with and influence decision makers
- Ableto work independently in an entrepreneurial environment
- Comfortable,persistentand gracious on the telephone
- Self-starter,quick learner and good listener
- Highlyorganized and responsible
- Ableto maintain composure under high pressure
- Ateam player
- Possessesa positive attitude
- Knowledgeof marketing techniques and databases used in marketing a plus
- Experiencewith Salesforce.com a plus
- Successin establishing relationships over the phone
Belonging & Accommodations
- Flexible schedule(i.e., can work from home 1 to 2 days per week
- Officeprovided snacks and lunch on Thursdays
- Comprehensive- medical, dental, vision, & 401k
- Paidholidays and unlimited PTO
SureCam provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Thispolicy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves ofabsence, compensation, and training.Disclaimer: The intent of thisis to provide a representation of the types of duties and levels of responsibility that will be required of positions given this title. This job description shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.