As a Sales Development Representative, you will be fostering relationships with potential corporate clients through active sales engagement, lead generation, and market research to promote our intelligence and platform services. You will be able to directly witness the marked growth you will be taking part in achieving, in an emerging market that Tridge is acting as a forerunner.
What you will be doing:
- Collect market information through extensive research, cross-referencing and analysis to identify and prioritize target accounts and industries
- Reach out to potential clients through email, phone, and social media to generate interest and set appointments
- Provide and prepare product demonstrations and engage in consultative selling to effectively communicate the value proposition of our platform service
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities and client interactions in our CRM
- Meet (or exceed) monthly, quarterly, and annual sales KPI targets
- Plan sales pitch proposal that caters to the specific region/country/market
- Prepare contracts and manage the contracting process with clients
- Execution of contracts to receive payment on a timely basis and provide contractual service
- Collect and report customer feedback to ensure customer satisfaction and enhance the service quality of our Platform
What you will need to bring:
- +3 years of sales experience in global B2B products
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office & CRM tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proven track record of success in a sales development or lead generation role
- Experience in SaaS or platform sales is a plus
- Sales experience in manufacturing & processing industry of fruits, vegetables, meat, seafood, dairy, confectionary, etc. products is a plus
Who we want to work with:
- Self-starter who is willing to initiate new tasks
- Take strong ownership in utilizing the company asset to grow in his/her career
- Who can thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Believe in Tridge’s vision and potential, and is willing to go through new challenges together as a team
Do our core values speak to you?
- Care: We care about our customers, our people, our products, and society.
- Discipline: We take pride in the discipline of our people to push themselves to achieve goals and overcome obstacles.
- Intensity: To achieve ambitious goals and survive in a competitive business landscape, we need intensity in the way we work.
We want to work with people with high standards. Tridgers have not joined solely in search of "the best company", "a fast-growing company," or "a company looking for a high level of ownership". These are only the hows of getting to our most fundamental goal: to solve the systematic problems that are widespread worldwide, notably information asymmetry, market inequality, income inequality, and agency problems.
Despite challenges, Tridgers seek to tackle these agendas by coming up with innovative ideas that can reshape dynamics in the food and agriculture sector in a sustainable, economically efficient and practical way based on our technological competence and extensive pool of data.
As much as the problems we need to solve are complex, we are looking for the best talents who can work efficiently with great focus, sense of ownership and responsibility. Our talents are the foundations that make up who we are.
Tridge would like to work with talents with a wide-range of skill sets, a sense of drive to achieve goals, and above all, someone who is eager to find motivation in life by working for a common vision.
What can Tridge Bring to You?
- Take part in achieving transparency in the agri-industry based on intelligence: We are exploring how our platform intelligence can reinvent the trading and agriculture industry by improving global supply chain efficiency–through digitization and our vast global network.
- Career Track that spurs motivation: Based on your contribution to the project, you can be eligible for career progression over the course of your contract term, which can be a source of motivation for you to grow
- Application Review ⇒ 1st Interview with Global Recruiter ⇒ 2nd Interview with Team or Department Lead (*3rd interview can also be scheduled if needed) ⇒ Offer call
- The interview process may vary depending on the internal circumstances.
Transaction + Bridge = TRIDGE, bridging gaps in the global market by helping the world get closer to market equilibrium, the ideal state where everyone benefits.
- Join Tridge to take part in this journey with us!
Tridge provides a safe and credible ecosystem where buyers and suppliers can connect and generate transactions. Leveraging our unique business model, a combination of sourcing and market intelligence, we attract hundreds of thousands of buyers and suppliers, from enterprise clients to small and medium sized, to our platform.
Tridge is where you can take part in solving the most complex global challenge with the best talents, and contribute in making an impact that will benefit all actors involved in the global agricultural industry.
You can rediscover the value that a day may bring through the daily conversations and actions that you can take here at Tridge.
Learn more about us (Tridge Stories)!