We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our Sales team in North America and help develop and qualify outbound and inbound opportunities. Your work will be key in directing leads into the appropriate conversion path while increasing pipeline velocity.
- Researching, contacting, and qualifying MQLs and trial pipeline leads
- Developing and executing messaging strategy to build SQL pipeline
- Experimenting with various outreach methods and sequences
- Participating in outbound activities including cold calling
- Participating in industry events to contact and qualify SQLs
- Documenting lead interactions and create handoff process
- Close collaboration with Marketing department
- Using results to document SDR best practices
What we’re looking for:
Someone who is a true sales professional with customer satisfaction, quality, and responsiveness towards customers in their DNA!
Personality, soft skills & desired mindset
- Customer focused & result oriented mindset
- Good communication skills (e.g. presentation skills)
- Negotiation Skills
- Self-starter attitude (you do what you say you're going to do)
- Independent way of working
- Ability to take initiative
- Team spirit
Experience, hard skills & competencies
- 1+ years of experience building, developing and qualifying sales pipelines
- CRM and marketing automation experience
- Experience using various methods to establish contact with prospects
- Demonstrated experience developing effective messaging strategies
- Experience working within cross-functional teams
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in the English language, both written and spoken
- Major plus - Background in working within the tech industry or outsourcing
What we offer
We are a flexible organization with a low hierarchy and bureaucracy. You don't have to be a solo player here - we're a supportive team that tackles challenges together
Our product operates globally 24/7. This means we need to have the best technology solutions available, and develop them continuously.
Here’s what we can promise:
- A dynamic environment in a growing, international business
- An agile working environment with short decision paths
- Competitive salary
- Employee stock option plan as applicable from time to time
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remotely within the Atlanta area
- Choose the devices and tools that make you work the best, including a mobile phone and subscription
- Great team spirit, a multicultural and fun atmosphere, and a supportive working culture
ONEiO is a cloud-based provider that specializes in integrating IT service management tools and processes to streamline incident management, problem management, change management, and other ITSM functions, making it easier for organizations to manage their internal and outsourced IT operations.
With ONEiO, organizations can improve efficiency, collaboration, reduce downtime, and enhance the overall quality of IT services. Our solution works seamlessly with a wide range of ITSM tools, including ServiceNow, Jira, and Remedy, connecting their own ecosystem of tools and services to those of their customers, service providers, vendors, and other external organizations.
Our customers include large enterprises such as Bayer, Volkswagen, and OP Financial Group, as well as Service Providers like CGI, CDW, and Cognizant.
ONEiO has strong roots and a homebase in Finland, the happiest country in the world. We embrace the Nordic straightforwardness and the famous Finnish Sisu attitude while our SaaS product is used worldwide by the largest global brands and companies. Our current client base consists of companies in Europe, USA and partners around the globe.
ONEiO is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and do not discriminate based on non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Our policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.