Get in on the ground floor of a growing B2B AI company!About Thankful:
Thankful is a cutting-edge AI company transforming customer support for leading brands. We offer a suite of AI-powered products, including an AI Customer Support Agent that works just like a human agent in text-based channels (email, SMS, chat) to resolve customer support requests.
Our team loves working at Thankful because of the people, continuous growth opportunities, autonomy, collaboration, and of course just the overall culture.About This Role:
As a Sales Development Representative, you will report to the VP, Sales and be on the frontlines of the Thankful sales team.
We are looking for someone with the desire and curiosity to constantly learn and launch their career in tech sales/marketing within a fast-paced SaaS company. This position offers tremendous opportunity for growth within the company for those willing to help write the manual, not just read it.
This is a remote position.What You'll Do:
What You'll Bring:
- Become an expert in the most important technological innovation of today, Artificial Intelligence
- Prospect key decision-makers and executives at the worlds leading Retail & E-Comm brands
- Actively engage leads through a variety of methods (email, direct mail, social media, phone calls, texting, etc.) to develop opportunities and sales pipeline for Account Executives
- Help create and define appropriate prospecting strategies
- Crush monthly quotas and exceed expectations - both in volume and in quality
- Partner with the sales team to drive new business opportunities for the company
- Leverage best in breed tech stack to work smarter not harder, and be measured on success not activities
- Additional Sales-related tasks, as required
What We Offer:
- Experience in fast-paced, dynamic environments. 6+ months of sales experience is a plus, but none is required. It's the right drive and mentality that counts!
- Quick and creative problem-solving skills
- A great attitude with the willingness to learn, maneuver through ambiguity, and collaborate with a growing team
- Strong written, verbal, organizational, and time management skills (efficiency is key)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, "do what it takes" startup culture
- Ability to build rapport and genuine relationships with potential clients
- Ability to stand and sit for sustained periods of time, at least 50%
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data; transcribing/typing; viewing a computer; extensive reading
Thankful is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Continuous Growth Opportunities: As a member of a true startup you will learn by doing, and opportunities are limitless for those who want to grow their career.
- Team Collaboration: Work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where your opinion and work counts. The Thankful leadership team runs an open door policy, meaning everyone has access to guidance, advice, and the ability to pitch crazy new products or ideas.
- Thankful Thursdays: Whether it's our Monthly All Hands calls to catch you up on our success and all the cool things we're doing or a virtual trivia afternoon - you'll actually look forward to our company gatherings.
- Time Off: Unlimited PTO to empower employees to make decisions about work-life balance based on work and home needs.
- Holidays: Thankful recognizes 12 company holidays.
- Ownership: Equity/Stock Options in our rapidly growing company. Own a slice of the proverbial pie.
- Health Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision premiums 100% covered by Thankful for employees.
- 401K: Discretionary employer match: 50% of 401k, up to 6% of pay.
- Office Equipment: In addition to a company provided device, you'll receive a stipend for additional tools to keep you productive.