We are searching for TOP TALENT
for NEW Locations across South Florida and Main Facility.
We are staffing for our Flagship Downtown Miami Location.
Are you that person? Ready for a 6 Figure Position and willing to prove it?
We are a Concierge-Level Medical company
looking for a Full-Time INSIDE Medical Sales Representative/Account Manager
for our ever growing business located in Downtown Miami, New Boca Raton & Hallandale Locations.
The ideal Medical Sales representative will act as a liaison between the patient and office physicians and will be the face of our company. Our patient base consists of high end clientele. The ideal candidate will understand how to speak and hold conversations with such prospects.
NuLife Institute is Miami’s premier medical facility for Functional, Integrative Medicine and Age Management. It is the only facility of its kind to provide personalized non-surgical age reversing treatment plans, that are custom-tailored using an individual’s very own Internal Blueprint™.
Founded on the philosophy of putting the patient first, we are looking for candidates with a focus on Quality and Professionalism. Come Join Our Team of Caring Professionals. Our business is about people taking care of people, and we are successful because we hire, retain, and promote talented individuals from within our community and our organization that have the people skills we need.
Candidate requirements include previous medical sales experience and or account manager
previous experience in the listed field considered a plus: Hormone Replacement, Pharmaceutical Sales, Medical Equipment Sales.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
Candidates should also posses:
- Cultivating warm and hot leads to life-long patients
- Selling services to prospective patients
- Establishing, maintaining relationships with physicians and staff
- Having a strong work ethic, communication, inter-personal skills and an ability to close and maintain business
- The ability to excel within a team environment while running an independent book of business
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Previous experience in sales with proven sales success.
- Clean drug test and criminal background check
- Strong time management skills and practices
We offer sales representatives a competitive compensation package and constantly strive to remain an industry leader.
If interested and fit the above criteria, please submit your resume along with brief summary about yourself and why you would excel in this challenging yet exciting position.Requirements
- Responsible for educating and pitching medical services
- Impeccable Customer service skills
- Be an expert in product knowledge
- Ability to handle High Daily call volume
- Build rapport with prospective patients
- Ability to Multitask efficiently
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Make base salary + uncapped commission as you continuously build your book of business!
- Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off