Come join a team of highly trained, experienced, and educated IT professionals. We sell,
architect, implement, and support the IT environments of our customers in the NY/NJ Metro area.
Most Account Executives average $200k OTE by year 2
We proudly deliver excellence and provide solutions to our clients’ IT challenges. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, proven Sales Executive to join our team covering the NY, NJ Metro area. The right individual will be responsible for identifying and cultivating new IT business opportunities in their respective territory. The ability to drive new account acquisition and achieving sales target goals are key components of this position. This position requires knowledge of the following technologies. Data Storage, Servers, Virtualization, Backup, Disaster Recovery, Cloud technology.
The ideal candidate will have the skill set necessary for developing new sales opportunities, by
understanding the customer's business and the ability to identify their needs and challenges. The role requires timely response to customer requests in preparing proposals and developing solutions from available offerings.
• Execute sales strategy by identifying customer needs and selling the appropriate hardware/software
and company services.
• Develop business through multiple marketing and sales techniques including but not limited to
conducting in person meetings, customer events, and partnering with vendors or manufacturers.
• Maintain a targeted understanding of customer's business showing the ability to establish customer
needs, buying cycles, and creating strong relationships to effectively drive sales and repeat business.
• Meet or exceed annual sales top line revenue and margin goals as defined by management.
• Drive profitably and grow revenue for target accounts.
• Adhere to sales process including but not limited to pipeline development and accurate forecasting via
• Possess the ability to prepare proposals and sales information for customers.
• Manage individual sales objectives to include sales order accuracy, trip reports, and training activities
to support quarterly goals.
• Manage on-going customer account relationship to include updating account information in company
systems and working with technical team in resolving customer satisfaction issues should they arise.
• Work with inside sales team to ensure that quotes are provided and order requests are processed
accurately and with engineering team to accurately scope projects.
• Develop and maintain solid business relationships within the various decision-makers and influencers
at all levels at each target account
• Understand each target customer’s business model, understand their organization and identify their
unique technology needs
Strategic Planning & Presentation:
• Performs deep analysis of account base identify key areas of opportunities.
• Develop & execute business plans to drive revenue and profits.
• Work with sales leadership and team to provide feedback, develop specific vendor relationships,
advance new company initiatives, and mentor new employees to enhance all aspects of the sales
• Sales Executives will attend weekly account/business reviews as well as quarterly account planning
and penetration sessions with Sales Mgt team and with our strategic manufacturing partners, to discuss
account trends, sharing of information on the accounts, coordinating joint sales efforts.
• Present a Quarterly Business Review (QBR) to Sales Manager each quarter which will focus on past
performance and expectations of current quarter, analysis of pipeline, key wins, and personal
improvement goals which include required In-house and outside training curriculum.
• Collaborate with Engineering to provide in-depth customer technology roadmaps and collaboratively
work with inside Account Manager to uncover new sales opportunities.
• Develop and maintain partnerships with Vendor Field Sales Representatives and optimize the joint
selling opportunities within the territory.
• Use quarterly forecasting and pipeline management to manage sales growth.
• Candidate must have prior experience selling advanced technology solutions such as datacenter
hardware and services (Dell EMC, HPE, Cisco, NettApp, etc.) , network and cybersecurity (Cisco,
Aruba, Fortinet, Palo Alto), public cloud/SaaS (SFDC, Azure, AWS). Please do not submit your resume if you do not have prior experience.
• Qualified candidates will have a bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field, and five or more years of customer facing technology sales experience. Candidates must have the
demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles, achieve sales goals, and articulate ideas clearly and
concisely in a variety of settings.
• The ability to reach expected sales quota the first 90 and 180 days of employment leveraging past experience and track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.