Are you looking for a job with field work? City Wide encourages remote work with occasional office visit needs (local candidates only). The total compensation
for this position is expected to be $75,000-$85,000. We have an uncapped commission plan for those who strive for more! See below for full details. This job's field area is the northern twin cities metro.
City Wide Maintenance of Minnesota is growing and we’re looking to add a dynamic Facilities Account Manager to our team. City Wide is a family owned company that provides managed building maintenance services to more than 600 commercial properties in the Twin Cities.SUMMARY
: Employee is responsible for managing the direct relationship with contracted clients and certain non-contract potential clients. Employee must be able to exercise independent skill and judgment and participate with the management team in recommending/making important decisions for the success of the business. Must be able to work in any type of facility including but not limited; to industrial, manufacturing, office, medical, retail, etc., where air quality, temperature and physical environment will vary.
The employee’s primary job function is to retain and expand business in the FSM’s territory through sales of contract or non-contract revenue opportunities and ensuring client satisfaction with services managed by City Wide. The employee is also responsible for the retention of business for current contracted clients. Employee must possess ability to ensure Independent Contractors’ satisfactory compliance with contracts on a timely basis. Must possess ability to work independently as well as work well with others.
Employee will be expected to maintain a positive attitude to customers, co-workers and management in a highly demanding, ever-changing work environment and must be able to exercise independent judgment and possess in-depth knowledge of the client relationship. The majority of work is done outside of the main City Wide office location and professional dress is required as consistent with the City Wide Maintenance brand.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Attention to ensuring satisfactory performance of all tasks directly related to business operations and compliance with customer contracts.
- Pursue clients for opportunities for non-contract services offered.
- Review customer requests for service to determine compliance and expanded services to be offered.
- Determine service time and client needs, utilizing knowledge of industry and service procedures and practices.
- Arrange for transportation of Company-owned equipment in select cases.
- Pursue clients for opportunities for sale of consumable goods for their facility.
- Pursue clients for opportunities to increase our current scope of contract work.
- Assist sales with outside business development and cold calling facilities for contract opportunities.
- Track commissions earned on sales opportunities.
- Prepare reports and analyze them to best plan services processes and operations.
- Communicate with and evaluate Company staff.
- Review and strategize regularly for ways City Wide can expand and diversify the services offered by the company and to recruit independent contractors to perform them.
- Establish relationships with upper level management in each client account, analyze methods to improve related operating practices, and communicate with management about important business operations.
- Place all orders for non-contract work and consumable goods accurately into Field Sales once the client indicates satisfaction with the work completed.
- Schedule all non-contract work to be completed with Independent Contractors
- Assist with the selection of Independent Contractors for assignment on accounts based on personal judgment, past experience, and Independent Contractor’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Organize and maintain a file system for assigned accounts.
- Organize and maintain key access for assigned accounts.
- Terminate contracts with independent contractors for violation of client standards. IE: Safety, BBP, security, background check policy, cleaning standards, etc.
- Travel to customer job sites and ensure compliance with customer contracts. Enter information and areas of deficiency into CRM daily.
- Communicate any priorities or requests to be completed by night management daily.
- Review and direct contract compliance managers to execute the 3 Star Program weekly for troubled accounts.
- Communicate with clients daily for any operational deficiency needing attention and analyze methods of improving performance standards.
- Communicate with accounting to ensure proper billing for goods and services.
- Communicate with accounting to ensure prompt payment from clients is received.
- Communicate and strategize with the DOO and Franchise Owner on a regular basis.
- Maintain current contractor’s notes for each client and make recommendations for best client coverage.
- Assist administration in verifying client’s requirements for safety and security.
- Assist administration in collecting and documenting signed exhibit A’s for each contracted client.
- Assist administration with annual Independent Contractor Audits.
- Regular and prompt attendance.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, Independent Contractors, and clients
- Assist with contract compliance manager vacations or absence.
- Provide leadership and assist with contract compliance manager development and career advancement.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Given the small size of our company and the nature of the work to be performed, regular attendance is essential.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); three months or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Ability to speak, write and read English fluently;
- Ability to develop excellent relationships with clients and positively influence clients to enter into or expand their relationship with City Wide.
- Ability to use excellent judgment, handle confidential materials and display a professional demeanor at all times.
- Ability to think strategically and exercise independent thinking and judgment with respect to business matters of significance;
- Ability to write reports and correspondence;
- Ability to accurately add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals;
- Ability to accurately compute rate, ratio, percent and margins to execute bidding appropriately.
- Ability to meet all deadlines.
- Ability to use phones, email, fax, Microsoft Office, and other specific computer programs written for the position.
- Must possess ability to work well with a variety of personality types in a fast-paced, high stress environment and frequently perform a variety of tasks involving different aptitudes, technologies, and procedures.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified disabled individuals to perform the essential functions unless doing so would cause an undue hardship to the Company or there is a direct threat to the health and safety of the individual or others.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects and/or tools, reach with hands and arms; must be able to see, communicate and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb and maintain good balance. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to fifty pounds; and very few times lift and/or move more than one hundred pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The employee is required to visit client or potential client sites daily with professional dress and attire and to inspect areas where services are, or may, be provided. Employee must possess a valid driver’s license and on occasion, transport heavy equipment and supplies.Benefits
- Vehicle Allowance
- Company provided iPhone
- Uncapped Commission Plan
- Health Care Plan (Traditional Medical or Medical w/HSA, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- 401k w/ Company benefits
- Base Salary is $52,000(+)/year. Opportunity to earn higher with commission.
- Total Compensation first year is expected to be around $75,000-$85,000