AdMed is an award winning, integrated agency that designs and delivers modern training for pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostic and medical products, with one goal: to ensure that healthcare professionals, sales teams, employees and consumers understand what they need to know regarding the science behind their products.
AdMed has over 30 years of industry experience. This is tomorrow’s teaching like you’ve imagined it – with proven results.
The Account Executive identifies and closes sales for AdMed within a specific geographical region or set of named accounts. The Account Executive represents AdMed’s creative and technologically innovative products and drives revenue. This person must be a self-starter who can create a large pipeline of business quickly and work with both existing as well as new business opportunities.
This position is a full time, hybrid role and based in our Philadelphia, PA office.Requirements
- Proven sales closer
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience in Sales, Business Development or Account Management in the pharmaceutical and/or biotech industry
- Track record of sales excellence
- Knowledge of assigned accounts preferred
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, science-based, creative team environment
- Professional presence and knowledge of the industry
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Experience selling to marketing and training managers
- Strong work ethic
- Create and drive revenue within assigned territory or list of named accounts
- Generate pipeline opportunities through networking and cold-calling
- Drive brand awareness and lead generation through networking and associations
- Generate leads from trade shows and networking events
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales goals
- Take ownership of the sales cycle and record all data in a CRM
- Develop strategic account and territory plans
- Maintain account and invoice forecasting in a CRM
- Work with Project Manager to ensure 100% client satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/business or science-related field
- MBA, PhD or PharmD is a plus