We're one of the fastest-growing fintech companies on planet earth!
Accounting is the business world language, and every company on this earth relies on accurate financial data to communicate with stakeholders. But the world is ready for the next level. The $400 billion per year financial reporting industry is craving new technology to take standards to the next level.
That's why at Trullion, we're creating a single source of truth for financial data. Our AI-powered platform automates critical accounting workflows, provides real-time reports & insights and drives new levels of collaboration for financial leaders.
We are a rapid-growth start-up culture with a client base that includes global multinational brands and leading audit firms. Our investors include Aleph, Third Point, Greycroft, leading CFOs, and CAOs worldwide. Now's the perfect time to join Trullion's growing New York City office in Chelsea as one of our talented Account Executives. In this role, you'll be able to help shape our culture and strategy as an early member of our NYC team.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Manage mid-market and enterprise sales cycles from initial conversation to close
- Work with sales development representatives to prospect, identify, qualify and develop a sales pipeline
- Leverage discovery to understand the pain points and goals of CFOs, Corporate Controllers, and Auditors
- Learn the intricacies of various accounting standards and demo the related workflows in the Trullion platform
- Engage sales engineers for structured proofs-of-value
- Use a MEDDPICC-based sales qualification methodology to manage sales resources and report sales forecasts
- Engage and build relationships with Trullion’s Partners and Alliances to help drive new pipeline growth and close new business
- Attend networking events and conferences to build relationships that will create new business opportunities
- Willingness to work from our Chelsea, NY office 4x per week and contribute to our NYC office culture
- Experience selling SaaS/B2B solutions to CFOs and Controllers
- Previous experience working in Advisory/Assurance of a Big 4 firm or an exemplary track record of learning new disciplines, fast
- Experience with Command of the Message and The Sandler Selling System
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach, Gong, and other sales tools
- Previous success in a competitive environment
- Willingness to be coached and a desire to grow
- Ability to evangelize (we have multiple new products coming to market, so storytelling will be key)
- You’re a reader/writer/lifelong learner (clear writers are often clear thinkers, and clear thinkers are often good sellers)
- Quarterly Sales team offsites
- Annual company retreats in Tel Aviv!
- Competitive Compensation (based on experience)
- Stock Options, 401k, healthcare, dental, vision, generous time off
Backed by founders with IPO and “Unicorn” experiences, we stick to our 4 key values:
- We’re on your side. The best way to achieve our goals is through collaboration: after all, your success is our success.
- We think big. We want you to own what you do, elevate it to the next level, and try new and creative approaches.
- We live by truth. We encourage everyone to come together with their own beliefs to form something meaningful.
- We’re committed. We are committed to you, to each other, and to the idea of innovation.