About This Role
Zoom is looking for Enterprise Account Executives to sell our Zoom One Platform. Our Enterprise AEs engage with existing customers and new leads to sell the entire Zoom platform. You’ll build positive, trusted relationships with C-Suite decision makers and help customers realize the value of their investments. Our Enterprise sales team focuses on working with our top strategic/global accounts in a defined geographic territory.About The Team
As a member of the Zoom Enterprise team, you will empower top global corporations to discover flexible solutions for modern team collaboration. You will advocate the innovative power of our platform to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your opportunity is to delight customers by doing what’s right for their business, to meet them where they are at in their cloud journey and to provide them with the best solutions for innovation.About The Role
Basic Skill Requirements
- Effectively qualify leads and perform needs assessment, engaging technical resources
- Meet or exceed sales objectives at the Enterprise level
- Create, deliver, and manage client presentations, proposals and coordinate quarterly business reviews
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-level and VP-level Executives
- Utilize solution-selling and value-selling techniques to effectively guide sales processes to close
- Develop and maintain business within existing accounts, manage large, complex sales situations and sales campaigns
- Upsell and leverage business from new and established customer relationships
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities, challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends
- Leverage key customer relationships for video testimonials and case studies
Preferred Skill Requirements
- 8+ years of quota carrying Enterprise Sales/Account Executive experience in a technology company
- Experience selling Cloud solutions
- Experience prospecting net new logos, developing and maintaining business within existing accounts and managing complex sales & large projects
- Business forecasting, pipeline development and management skills
- Experience conducting product demonstrations with the ability to build relevant, strategic messaging
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- BS/BA Degree or relevant experience
- Ability to travel as needed
- 12+ years of quota carrying Enterprise Sales / Account Executive experience in a technology company
- Telephony or contact center experience desired
- Master’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Salesforce CRM experience
Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration; base salary, bonus and equity value.
Information about Zoom’s benefits is on our careers page here
Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience.
We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in this and other locations.Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles.About Us
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.Explore Zoom
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.