As a Mid-Market Account Executive, you'll be responsible for driving new business and closing new logos in accounts with 100 to 1000 employees. You will be the face of TCP to your customers and prospects, and will act as their main point of contact through the full sales cycle. We are looking for candidates with a "hunter" mentality, a drive to succeed and grow professionally, a self-starter with a positive mindset. You must currently be living in the state of Georgia. Ideal candidate has at least 1-3 years of successful B2B sales experience.
As a Mid-Market Account Executive You Will:
- Identify as a subject matter expert and advisor to prospective customers, through knowledge of current trends and topics of interest within assigned market segment(s).
- Drive recurring subscription revenue via new customers.
- Achieve and exceed assigned sales revenue quota.
- Efficiently and effectively conduct needs assessments at various levels and within multiple customer groups (technical, a line of business, executive, etc.).
- Communicate effectively the features and benefits of our niche software products.
- Maintain an organized database of accounts, opportunities and associated activities.
- Perform customized presentations and product demonstrations.
- Accurately manage, track, and precisely forecast revenue opportunities.
- Communicate a compelling and concise value proposition for potential customers.
- Develop and maintain on-going promotion of company and its capabilities to assigned market segments, resulting in expected level of awareness and interaction.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-3 years of B2B sales experience; SaaS sales is preferred, but not required
- An ability to create and assess sales opportunities via a consultative approach
- A results-oriented and high-integrity work ethic
- Exceptional telephone and interpersonal communication skills, reflected in captivating storytelling and personal engagement
- A desire to be both a mentor and student contributing to the collective success of the team
- The capacity to work well under pressure, manage competing priorities, and meet deadlines
- An outgoing, high energy personality
- A "how can I help?" attitude - Willingness to think outside of the box to help your customers
- Proficiency using CRM automation tools such as Salesforce
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 20 days of PTO and 13 days of company-wide holidays
- 8 hours to volunteer and impact the community
- Comprehensive benefits (Health/Dental/Vision/401K)
- The work/life setup you need to be successful.
About TimeClock Plus (TCP)
For 30+ years, TCP Software has provided workforce management solutions to millions of users every day. We meet the needs of our customers by providing innovative software and hardware solutions designed to help administrators track employees, manage labor costs, and reduce compliance risk. TCP’s software suite integrates with all major payroll systems as well as our extensive portfolio of time collection solutions. From the private to the public sector, organizations of all sizes rely on our easy-to-use solutions designed to empower people to work better. Empowering people to work better. For more, visit www.timeclockplus.com or follow us on LinkedIn or Facebook.
TCP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.