As a Solution Engineer, you will be responsible for helping the team close or upsell key accounts on advanced use cases that require computer vision.
Clients love our product, but they will need your creativity, adaptability, and problem-solving capability to make the most out of it.
You will also be responsible for improving our open-source client libraries, as their foremost user.
Your main tasks will be:
- Develop and maintain our client libraries, you'll be expected to have at least a basic understanding of all of them (Python, Node.js, .NET, Java, Ruby are currently supported).
- Contribute documentation and samples to the client libraries. As the project grows, help manage community contributions;
- Provide technical support for our users on the client librairies.
- Work with Machine Learning tools to generate and organize data sets.
This is a remote job. Work from anywhere!
We're a distributed team looking for the best talent. To us, remote work means flexibility and having truly diverse, global teams.
We will require you to come to Paris for your onboarding and then once in a while to work collaboratively with the team.
By submitting your application, you agree that Mindee may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes.
- At least 3 years of solid engineering experience
- Professional Python and Node.js experience is required, plus at least one of: Ruby, Java, PHP, C#, Golang
- The willingness to learn new technologies and languages
Nice to have
- Basic understanding of data science and ML
- Contributions to an open source project
- Experience in technical selling, or dealing with customers
- Curious about new things, open to different approaches
- Detail-oriented and who values a job well done
- Not afraid to present your own work to other people
- Friendly, with a desire to help people