LEAP leads the world in the development and sale of cloud based Legal Practice Productivity Solution software for small law firms on a Software as a Service (SaaS) model. We employ more than 400 people globally, have offices in the USA, Australia and the UK with more than 12,000 law firms using our software worldwide. LEAP will provide you with the best training, equipment, mentoring and support in order for you to be successful.
Our US-based operation was launched in 2015 and has grown significantly. The US market is many times larger than all the other worldwide markets where we have been successful and shows a huge promise of potential for LEAP. The market is ripe for a solution such as LEAP, and while competitors are also on the uprising, LEAP has the most comprehensive solution and offers the most benefits over other available solutions. We are seeking to capitalize on this opportunity and grow fast – to establish ourselves as the market leader, while achieving tremendous growth.
For this reason, we are seeking ambitious, talented, and driven Solutions Engineers to join our team we are growing and scaling. This role would involve being part of the sales team, assisting sales staff as they are working with prospects/law firms.
While working with law firms looking at LEAP, they will often require someone at LEAP that has a deep understanding of IT networking cloud infrastructures. Many of these older law firms have servers that run local software, along with printers, scanners, and PC/Mac computers. Their data is scattered between laptops, external drives, paper folders, on the servers in shared folders, and various other places. All difficult to manage and backup data, and therefore requires someone to manage the IT infrastructure. Quite a lot of law firms are also being managed in what they believe to be “Cloud” structures with their IT companies hosting not only their software systems and data but in some cases, also the Workstation applications, eg. Microsoft, Microsoft Office, etc (we refer to them as running on “Dummy or thin Computers”).
When a firm is interested in LEAP, many times a local computer shop or MSP, will attempt to quote a new server, and discourage moving to the cloud (which is what LEAP does). LEAP is looking for someone as part of our pre-sales team, that can with experience and credibility, help potential customers feel comfortable moving to the cloud.
You will need to obtain, with LEAP’s training, an extensive knowledge of our data transitions, anything related to our back-end cloud infrastructure, and general IT and server networking concepts. You will need to understand the competitive landscape the industry/legal market, in order to have the ability and credibility to assist the sales staff in helping ensure that the law firm selects LEAP as their future provider – fully ready to move to and embrace our hybrid cloud solution.Responsibilities (including But Not Limited To)
- Join on sales calls with law firms hesitant to move from a server, help with Q&A, and reviews that are more specific to the firm’s needs and go beyond the knowledge and experience of the salesperson.
- Be able to discuss topics including but not limited to server vs. cloud, printing/scanning, online backups, file storage and sharing, data transfers and transitions, MAC vs. PC, Google vs. Office 365, AOL vs. Exchange for email, LEAP iOS App, working remote, etc.
- Have an extensive knowledge of the competition and be able to compare/contrast.
- Have extensive knowledge in data transitions of LEAP software from various competitors.
- Assist in sales process to ensure as many opportunities as possible purchase LEAP.
- Create documentation as needed
- Ability to speak in public and excellent communicator.
- Ability to learn quickly and be comfortable with topics around any part of legal software and hardware in the market.
- Good at Follow-up, follow-through and organized.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in a pre-sales environment with a sales team.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans Available.
- Hybrid work model.
- 401k with Company Matching Program.
- Staff Events.
- Employee Assistance Plan.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Company Shares Opportunity.
- Salary range is 120-180K (dependent upon location) + a quarterly targeted bonus
- We are a certified Great Place to Work!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We look for the best person for the job.