Job Title: Account Executive – Managed Services – UK remote
- 100% new business
- Sell to mid-market and enterprise customers across the UK
- You’ll be targeted on high margin revenue stream (managed services) – 60%
- Deal sizes you’ll bring in are around £10,000 - £15,000 per month, average mid-market deal for a year is around £200,000. Some deals can go up to £2M for a full deal with enterprise customers.
- Average sales cycle length is around 6 months.
- Sell to CTOs and technical professionals as well as procurement
- Get support and work with highly experienced cloud solutions architects and project managers
- You can be fully remote anywhere in the UK as long as you can get to the Oxford office once every fortnight and travel to customers whenever needed.
- Report into the CEO of the company.
- They are the future of cloud. Microsoft see them at the forefront of complex cloud solutions
- Growing rapidly – they grew 33% in the last financial year
- Lots of opportunities if you are one of the first in here.
- 97% customer retention
- They have clients outside the UK including United Arab Emirates, Australia, US, South Korea
- Won several awards including for their solutions
- They promote training internally and pay for training as well
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years’ experience of consultative solution selling
- Experience working for System Integrators
- Some technical knowledge of the Microsoft Stack/ Azure (understanding the benefits of being in a hyperscale cloud)
- Hungry, driven, excellent verbal and written communication skills
What You’ll Get:
- £60,000 - £65,000 base, double uncapped OTE
- Pension scheme, private healthcare, death in service, income protection, 25 days annual leave + 3 extra days over Christmas + UK bank holidays, company-financed training and development programs
Job code: 47266