Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Adobe brand is built on two core businesses; Digital Media (DMe) and Digital Experience (DX). DMe and DX incorporate our creative, document and experience clouds and combined, they help us and our customers drive digital transformation across industries. In fact, Adobe are the only organisation able to deliver a complete solution: To create, publish, promote, manage and monetise content anywhere, through personalised experience. Adobe is an outstanding place to be. Our growth is achieved both organically and through strategic acquisition.
Frame.io was acquired by Adobe in 2021 because this platform is changing the future of how videos are made - helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate all over the world. Frame.io is in an exciting period of growth, seeking passionate individuals with a shared vision to help visual content creators produce their best work!
What You'll Do
As a Strategic Account Executive, you’ll fill a key role in acquiring strategic partnerships to the largest global companies. We are looking for strategic yet motivated sellers ready to take the Frame.io platform to these complex organizations. You will:
- Evaluate, map out, and strategically plan against your named accounts.
- Partner with your supporting team (BDR, Solutions Consultants, Marketing, etc.) in gaining traction with scaled enterprise wide agreements.
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, driving stories to build passion among prospects.
- Engage and educate senior executives on the importance of the emerging cloud-based content workflows and validate Frame.io as the leader in this new market.
- Within cycles, nimbly tie together value for the creative teams, executive suite, and IT: Multi-thread value to ensure alignment and set up the account for high growth.
- Focus on how you can add and deliver value to your customers projects and organisation. We want long term strategic partnerships!
- Come with a start-up mentality: Bring ideas and creativity to the wider sales team.
What You'll Need
- Sales experience in B2B Enterprise SaaS and a confirmed seller of transformation solutions prioritising demand creation before a budget exists.
- Confirmed experience navigating through a complex sales cycle and closing strategic business with Year-Over-Year overachievement on targets above $1M.
Bonus Points if You Have
- A history in the video, productivity, and/or collaboration SaaS markets, selling through emotion and stories, in emerging markets where RFI/RFPs are not available.
- Experience selling to CIO, Creative leadership, Marketing, Operations, and IT functions, driving ground swell (retail or small deals) adoption to go up-market for enterprise-wide agreements.