Kaseya® is the leading global provider of complete IT Infrastructure Management Solutions for managed service providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations. Through its open platform and customer-centric approach, Kaseya delivers best in breed technologies that allow organizations to efficiently manage, secure, and backup IT. Join the company with the industry’s most comprehensive, integrated IT management platform that empowers businesses to be more efficient, profitable, and successful.
Kaseya has achieved a valuation of over $2 billion USD as well as sustained, strong, double-digit growth over the past several years. The company is backed by Insight Venture Partners (www.insightpartners.com) and TPG (www.tpg.com), two of the leading global private equity firms investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve. Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and to hear from one of our Account Management Team Leads, please visit: I Am Kaseya.
Fast track your career growth and maximize your earning potential. If you yearn for a sales role with a consultative sales culture, advancement opportunities and great executive support, this position may be for you.
Are you an overachiever with a proven track record of successful IT software sales experience, who thrives in a fast-paced yet highly rewarding sales environment? We’re seeking competitive individuals who are ready to do whatever it takes to exceed goals and take advantage of our uncapped sales commission plans and highly competitive compensation model. If this is you, Kaseya would like to speak with you about empowering our customers’ efficiency, profitability and success through Kaseya’s award-winning IT Complete™ platform of products and solutions to continue our hyper-growth trajectory.
As an Account Manager, you will
- Work with MSPs and IT Departments who’s IT Complete adoption started with the Kaseya VSA platform
- Be making a lot of money by blowing out sales goals each and every month.
- Be responsible for hitting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and quarterly revenue/sales targets
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship to achieve and expand customer goals resulting in upsells, cross-sells, and consistent renewals.
- Own a book of business with assigned clients that you are responsible for selling, supporting, educating, and growing through regular, systematic touchpoints.
- Increase sales by driving product adoption, managing escalations and thereby ensuring retention and long-term satisfaction.
- Create weekly, monthly and rolling 6 weeks’ sales forecasts.
The Ideal Candidate
- 4+ years’ experience in Software as a Service (SaaS) sales
- Driven, passionate about sales, and eager to earn significant sales commissions
- Exceptional inside sales experience in a metrics driven, fast-paced sales environment
- Has a proven track record of crushing sales goals
- A motivated, coachable and competitive go-getter, a resilient achiever driven to win and excel
- An energetic team player with exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Exposure to CRM applications (Salesforce) to successfully manage leads, opportunities and accounts
- Possess exceptional sales skills
Perks And Benefits
- Competitive base salary + Uncapped Commission Structure
- Health Insurance
- Salary protection
- Life Insurance
- Annual Sales Kickoff in Florida
- Social event every quarter
- Working in a mature and rapidly growing company, with huge career growth potential
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.