SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
SS&C Intralinks provides technology solutions for the global banking, deal-making and capital markets communities. As pioneers of the virtual data room, SS&C Intralinks enables and secures information flow, facilitating strategic initiatives such as mergers and acquisitions, capital raising, and investor reporting. Today, SS&C Intralinks has earned the trust and business of more than 99 percent of the Fortune 1000.
We are currently seeking a high-energy, driven Account Executive (Alternative Investments) to sell Fundspace into the financial channel market.
The Account Executive (Alternative Investments) has the specific responsibility of developing relationships with key contacts (Heads of Investor Relations, Heads of Marketing/Fundraising, Finance Team, Investment Team Professionals and C-Level Executives) in the target accounts to drive business to Intralinks. The AE will be assigned a territory of prospects and existing clients with the purpose of prospecting, qualification, and relational sales process planning and closing all revenue opportunities in the ANZ Region.
- Establish relationships with key decision-makers at target accounts (Private Equity, Hedge Funds, Venture Capital).
- Create and manage telephone prospecting campaigns for new business.
- Identify and establish relationships with key decision-makers and influencers in those target accounts.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Intralinks’ services, updating service knowledge and sales presentations as technical specifications change.
- Research key accounts to gain understanding of their market and industry, and to assess business opportunities.
- Lead solution discovery to understand clients’ requirements, objectives and priorities.
- Present Intralinks’ business solutions using appropriate sales approaches and techniques, including team and/or consultative presentations and efforts.
- Work with senior management and corporate counsel, negotiate contracts and provide all follow-up to deliver signed contracts.
- Maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast to increase visibility of short and long term prospects through our CRM system salesforce.com
- Meet agreed monthly/annual performance in both client activity (meetings/demo’s etc) and quota achievement.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience required.
- min. 3+ years in financial software or technology sales to mid-large Enterprise accounts with proven track record.
- Basic understanding of the investment banking / alternative investment ecosystems (Private Equity/ Venture capital)
- Excellent verbal and written (including presentations) communication skills in English
- Demonstrated Account Management and multi-tasking skills
- Desired Qualifications
- Consistently exceeds monthly and annual quota.
- Demonstrated high transactional experience
- SaaS software solution sales preferred.
- Demonstrated creativity and resourcefulness necessary.
- Demonstrated ability in successfully executing complex sales cycles with CXOs and SVP levels.
- Ability to work with technical teams to overcome service delivery obstacles.
- Demonstrated ability to participate effectively as part of and within a team atmosphere.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and efficiently out of home office.
- Proficient knowledge of and ability to work with general PC business applications required.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.