As the Sales Account Executive you have a fabulous opportunity to help deliver LawVu’s expansion through the APAC region.
A self-starter, you will be responsible for prospecting, nurturing and closing sales of LawVu in the APAC market. This role is Australia based.
The Sales Account Executive will:
- have the drive, creativity, and experience to make a big impact on our company’s growth
- be a doer and embrace the sacrifice/work it takes to win
- be a self-starter, excellent communicator and have experience selling to in-house legal departments
- thrive in an entrepreneurial culture where you own/drive your region/business
Reporting directly to the Senior Director - Global Sales, you will interact with the implementation, finance and support teams and with other sales colleagues on a regular basis.
- Achieve annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Contribute to the creation of a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base in the territory
- Effectively communicate LawVu’s value proposition through proposals and product demonstrations, and other interactions with prospective customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Identify opportunities to collaborate with other providers/consultants in the industry and leverage those opportunities to achieve LawVu’s objectives
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven experience as a sales executive/manager/director, ideally selling Legal Technology in the territory
- An established network within the legal industry
- Ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels of the organization, including GC & C-suite
- Self-starter, delivers against targets, with the ability to drive the sales process from cradle to grave
- Able to travel domestically and internationally for events/client meetings etc as required.
- Ability to work remotely, whilst being an effective team player engaging with the LawVu team using technology and delivering the LawVu culture
- Understand the product – ability to articulate the features of products and services and comparison to others
- Demonstrable experience as a Sales Account Executive, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, persuasion, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
What sets us apart:
Monthly wellness allowance to use on whatever enables you to bring your whole self to work – gym membership, massage, childcare.. the list goes on!
Health insurance cover
Extended paid parental leave
Extra paid day off on your birthday
Share options so you can have a piece of the pie
Home office allowance set up for remote employees
At LawVu, we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life, and your passions. We offer the opportunity to get onboard a growth company early and the opportunity to participate in LawVu’s success through our incentive scheme. LawVu has rapidly expanding offices and our work environment encourages continuous improvement and future career development.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables us to better understand and serve customers and innovate successfully. From the moment you join, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.
Our team is only as strong as the culture it is built upon. Our core values are:
Inspire & Delight
We take pride in what we do and go the extra mile to create experiences that inspire and delight our customers.
We do what we say we will do with a bias for action, moving fast to get the right things done to make an impact.
No challenge is too big. With courage we embrace the challenge, learn from our mistakes and share the knowledge.
With every decision and behaviour, however big or small, we take ownership of its impact on our business and the team.
Back yourself. Back others
We strive to be supportive, honest people who respect and trust each other to work together as a winning team.
Bring your Woo
Woo is what energises us, brings us joy and makes us unique. We seek to create a safe environment that fosters bringing your whole self so you can thrive.
We are constantly working towards making LawVu one of the best places to work, for everyone. LawVu is committed to providing equality of opportunity, valuing diversity and promoting a culture of inclusion. We will ensure this by fostering a workplace where people feel safe to be themselves, are able to do the best work of their lives and fulfill their potential. We believe by bringing together our diversity of thoughts and backgrounds, we will develop a world-class product for the equally diverse customers we serve.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you would like to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.