Led by an accomplished CEO, this US-headquartered tech company has developed a highly unique, fully integrated solution that securely manages the digital experience for customers at more than 60% of the world’s Top 100 banks including 3/4 of Australia's Tier 1's.
Fully invested in a global growth plan, they're now looking a Sydney based Enterprise Account Executive to leverage an install base and help drive further revenue from the FSI sector of Australia.
- Lead intelligent, business impact conversations with Executives to obtain buy-in.
- Opportunity management and stakeholder engagement through the sales cycle
- Coordinate customer’s evaluation leveraging solution engineers and other product experts, performing demos and using mutual project plans.
- Build an intimate understanding of the solution suite products and their place in the industry so as to act as trusted advisor and subject matter expert to customers and partners.
- Create a territory account strategy.
- Maintain accurate pipeline management and forecasting and reporting.
- Provide market/customer feedback to product and engineering teams.
- 5-10 years enterprise software sales experience
- Experience selling to Banks, Insurers and Wealth Managers.
- Experience selling to CIO and CSO with exposure to other business heads in Legal and Procurement would be a ideal.
- Curiosity for business and how technology improves outcomes.
- Willingness to compete and resilience to overcome barriers and objections.
- Highly effective communication skills, ability to build rapport, nurture relationships, and strong presentation skills.
To learn more, email [email protected] attaching your resume.
Want to stay in the loop? We regularly share our open roles, tips for job seekers, and go-to-market-focused insights on our LinkedIn page. You can follow us here.