- Work with a range of customers across multiple sectors.
- Great career opportunities within a supportive team.
- Flexible working environment based on trust.
INX Software enables businesses to safely mobilise workforces and navigate health, safety, and environmental challenges in fast-paced, complex industries, to better protect people and the planet.
We are a trusted partner with deep industry knowledge and expertise developed over 20 years.
The depth and breadth of our intelligent software suite enables us to solve a range of business challenges for our clients around the globe.A Bit About The Role
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and ensuring their satisfaction with our software solutions. You will be the primary point of contact for these clients and will work closely with them to understand their needs and provide them with the best possible service.Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of clients across a range of sectors and ensure their satisfaction with our software solutions.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients through regular communication and meetings.
- Understand clients' business needs and provide solutions to meet those needs.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure client's needs are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Work with clients to identify new opportunities for growth and additional services.
- Forecast and track key account metrics, such as revenue and retention rates.
- Resolve any issues or concerns that clients may have in a professional and timely manner.
There is so much more to this role so if you are a self-starter who is passionate about technology and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you.We’d like you to have
Working at INX Software
- 2+ years of experience in account management or sales, preferably in the technology industry.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Resilience with a can-do positive attitude.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of Salesforce software and sales processes.
- Ability to travel to meet with clients as needed.
People are at the heart of what we do, and we know our employees are the key to our success. We look for passionate and talented people to shape the future of our technology.
INX Software offers competitive remuneration, a truly inclusive and flexible workplace, professional development opportunities, and social events.Next steps...
Let’s keep it simple, click apply and send us your resume, we’ll shortlist applicants and be in contact.
INX Software is a Circle Back Initiative employer, and we commit to responding to every applicant.