innRoad is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company providing thousands of hospitality clients worldwide with best-in-class Property Management, Rate Management, Channel Management and Guest Conversion solutions focused on growing their business.
At innRoad, we embrace and encourage diversity, flexibility, and connectivity between coworkers at all levels. We value the perspectives, needs and contributions of all individuals in our workplace.
The Account Executive role will be responsible for contributing growth in the SMB and multi-property segments for innRoad in New Zealand, Australia, and Philippines. This “ground floor” position is a full sale cycle role and offers unlimited growth potential.
A Day in the Life of an Account Executive at innRoad:
- Make 100+ contacts per day via phone and email, prospecting small and medium sized properties, hospitality groups and soft brands with goal of selling innRoad product suite
- Create 12 new opportunities per month
- Maintain 75%+ hold rate for demos
- Maintain 33%+ Win rate on opportunities
- Begin making prospecting calls within first 10 business days Independently demoing and closing deals within first 60 day
- Minimum 2 years sales experience
- 0-2 years’ experience as full-cycle Sales Rep
Characteristics of a Successful Account Executive:
- Resilience, perseverance, and the ability to overcome objections
- Coachable: Be a “sponge” and be willing to work on personal areas for improvement
- Self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude
- Hunter mentality
Why You Should Apply Now
- Remote work opportunity
- Uncapped commission
- Opportunities for growth within the company
- Hands-on sales training and mentorship from Sales Manager