Kaseya Sydney, Australia
Join a 3.5 Billion dollar hyper-growth, global technology leader! Embracing our customer-centric philosophy, you will sell award-winning solutions integrated within the industry's first and only purpose-built platform, IT Complete. You will report to a Director of Account Management.
- Upsell and cross-sell industry-leading solutions to over 60 assigned clients within your book of business
- Expand business by increasing product adoption and long-term customer satisfaction
- Exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly revenue/sales targets
- Build relationships with clients over the phone
- 3 or more years inside or outside sales experience in a metrics-driven environment
- Experience exceeding sales goals
- A motivated and competitive personality
- Exposure to CRM applications to manage leads, opportunities, and accounts
- Bachelor's degree or similar experience
- IT Systems Knowledge and background a bonus
- Hungry for results and goal driven
- Metric driven promotions, you progress once you hit your targets
- Annual sales kick-off in the U.S, all expenses paid
- Presidents Club for high achievers, all expenses paid
- Great culture, "tech start-up" feel to it
- Great training program and career development opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Friday Fun Days
- No cold calling! You are building B2B relationships with existing customers.
- Targeting multiple level customer relationships with Managed Services Providers and Mid-Market Enterprises via Phone, Email & Video.
- Qualifying the decision-maker with a consultative sales approach to establish business needs, requirements matching it to our IT Complete solutions.
- Working with your customers, your extended team of sales engineers and business leaders across APAC and around the work with product demonstrations and account support.
- Attending to your daily business metrics with scheduled calls, generating quotes and following up on leads and talking points we create for you.
Earn exceptional compensation based o
n your own effort and merits –
your earning potential is uncapped and is driven by your hard work, resilience, and success as a salesperson
Explore career opportunities
- you can learn new skills and be promoted along an exciting career path
- meet company and industry mentors and leaders, allowing you to form relationships you can build on in the future
Great Place to work
– Cool office in Manly, Sydney Australia. Great vibe only 15 minutes from Sydney CBD by fast ferry across Sydney Harbour or an easy commute if you already live on the Northern Beaches. Great lifestyle, with work, life balance and career opportunities.
If you're looking for your next step onto the career ladder want to join a fast-growing tech company, this could be the perfect opportunity. This role won't be around for long, so send your resume today!
We ensure a quick, virtual interview process and onboarding
Kaseya is the leading provider of complete IT and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and small to medium businesses (SMBs) worldwide. Kaseya's best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage, secure, and backup IT to achieve sustained business success. Kaseya has sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners and TPG, two of the leading global private equity firms investing in high-growth technology and software companies.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.