Riverside.fm empowers global enterprises across industries to record podcasts and video interviews remotely in studio-quality. Since launching, we have experienced rapid growth and are already trusted by customers such as Disney, Spotify, NYT, LinkedIn, Verizon Media and Australia-based companies including Radio Nine and Southern Cross Austereo.
As Riverside’s first Australia-based Account Executive, you will play a key role in defining and executing the company’s expansion strategy in this market. You will be an integral part of our growth engine, driving revenue by sourcing and building relationships with prospective clients and turning them into happy Riverside users.
We are looking for a highly intelligent, entrepreneurially-minded individual to join our global team and help us capitalize on Riverside’s growth opportunity in the Australian market. You’ll manage inbound leads, take meetings with outbounds set by our BD team, and handle the full sales cycle through the onboarding of new users.
You are an adept salesperson, capable of engaging in executive-level as well as technical conversations. You ideally have experience working with both small/medium businesses and larger multinational enterprises. You have an understanding of the buyer journey and can lead short, single-stakeholder deals as well as complex multi-party sales in a highly consultative manner.
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved with a fast-growing startup with huge potential to revolutionize the future of content creation, and pave our way in the Australian market.
- Work closely with potential clients in Australia demonstrating a consultative approach to directly drive Riverside’s revenue growth
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close including demonstrations, negotiations and contracts
- Provide strategic analysis and market insights to inform our long-term geographic expansion
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- Engage with Product and Marketing to help amplify our growth trajectory
- Report progress and metrics and present periodic proposals to management on ways to improve the sales process
- Consistently achieve a quota to meet team revenue and growth objectives
- Develop a deep understanding of audio/video production and content creation, and build relationships with key players in the space
- 2+ years of sales closing experience at a technology company, with a track record of top performance
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent 4-year degree)
- Quick learner, creative, detail-oriented, positive, enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to succeed
- Self-starter with good time management skills, able to work individually as well as a part of a team
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a remote team through self-motivation and independent initiative
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Strong interest in technology
- Background in Finance or Consulting
- Experience working in a fast-growth SaaS setting
- Prior experience working with the media industry
- Experience working for a foreign company in Australia
Feel free to message us or just easy apply here :)