About Fully Managed:
Fully Managed is a leader in digital business transformation and managed services. As a ServiceNow Elite partner, we enable organizations to navigate and excel in the digital-first work world. Our mission is #CreatingPeaceOfMind through better IT, customer and employee experiences to make work flow! We eat, sleep, and breathe our core five values:
- Fanatical Service
- Absolute Accountability
- Inspiring our People
- Passion for Innovation
- Monomaniacal about Process
We are a team, a family, and a group of world class collaborators who also have A LOT of fun together.
Why Fully Managed:
We don’t want to fill jobs; we want to partner with you throughout their career journey by providing:
- career growth and professional development by sponsoring your ServiceNow Certifications
- the technology you need to enhance your daily work,
- a team of like-minded professionals without ego that help each other grow and flourish
- a comprehensive benefit package, and
- paid time off
We recognize that everyone has a life outside of work and show our commitment by offering:
- a remote work environment,
- flexible hours, and a
- fitness subsidy
Tell me more about this opportunity!
You're a rising superstar. You want to learn as much as you can. You ask thoughtful questions every chance you get. You want guidance to grow professionally. You want to PROVE yourself. Were you nodding vigorously to those statements? If yes, keep reading!
This opportunity, NOT job (here at Fully Managed we believe in careers and growth and not just ordinary, mundane employment), will feed the hunger that you have bubbling inside of you. We'll give you the freedom to tackle the IT things you do know and help you build your knowledge for the IT things that you don't know. As we ALWAYS say, we can teach technology, but you need to meet us with your determination.
Outside of this opportunity, we'll even assist you with your daily life through comprehensive benefits and generous subsidies because we know that in life, everyone needs some support.
Key areas of responsibility:
This hunter role will require an individual with organizational skills, strong time management and communication capabilities. This person is well connected and can grow our business in the Managed Services space. To succeed the Account Executive must have ability to sell at the C-level and work with channel partners in a co-selling model. The Account Executive will become knowledgeable in all aspects of Fully Managed's managed services business in a rapidly evolving market to drive monthly sales.
What you get to do in this role:
- Understand, develop and build sales strategies within your assigned territory/target accounts in order to consistently exceed quarterly and annual sales goals, and create happy and engaged customers
- Sell Enterprise Service Desk into North American Enterprise accounts
- Develop strategies for engaging the IT leadership of customers and prospects
- Align Service Desk capabilities with desired outcomes for IT departments and organizations
- Help IT leadership craft a vision of Service Desk transformation
- Identify and build executive sponsors and champions to drive from solution concepts to realized outcomes
- Creating and presenting a business case focused on customer issues, expected outcomes and value, key metrics and measures for tracking success
- Collaborate and strategize with sales leadership and end users to develop a roadmap and implementation strategy deigned to accelerate time to value of solutions
- Maintain and grow your expertise in leading transformational technology concepts and methodologies
- Engage with Fully Managed product management and leadership as a voice of the customer and leveraging those resources to help drive customer success
- Evangelize Fully Managed, our capabilities, results and best practices throughout the ecosystem
- 3+ years of experiences in enterprise software or consulting services to IT organizations of enterprises customers
- Strong understanding of the business of IT including demand, resource, portfolio and asset management, along with technical concepts around application development, infrastructure, operations, automation and cloud
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts and business value to all levels of an organization
- Prioritize and focus in a fast paced, highly demanding environment
- Thrive in a high-performance, matrix sales environment by building trust as a reliable team member
- Take a proactive approach to managing and driving business to achieve goals
- Networking and relationship building
- Strong EQ, self-awareness and is an active listener with the ability to quickly adapt
- Travel is expected
We invite all qualified candidates to apply. Please note, you must be eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this role and priority will be given to local applicants. We thank everyone for their interest, however only successful applicants will be contacted.
No recruiters and no phone calls please!