Together we are powering the future of Higher Education
Here at Ellucian, we are motivated by a mission ~ the power of education to transform lives and change the world. We are the global market leader in EdTech for Higher Education, serving more than 2,900 customers and reaching over 26 million students in 50+ countries. We are dedicated to helping Higher Ed thrive by transforming their institutions to agile, digitally connected campuses that enable student success.About The Opportunity
We have an immediate opening for an Account Executive
who will cover a portion of Canada. In this role, you will work with higher education institution executives, including Presidents, Provosts, CFO’s and CIO’s to form strategic relationships and partnerships to sell Ellucian solutions in a consultative approach. You will be responsible for expanding our existing enterprise accounts and drive complex sales cycles by working with and supported by internal teams including Ellucian Executives, pre-sales consultants, proposals, inside sales, marketing, and sales support. If you’re a self-starter, enjoy working in a dynamic team environment, & love building relationships with your client’s Executives, then Ellucian is the place for you! Where you will make an impact
What You Will Bring
- Be a key player in Ellucian’s field sales team to drive expansion of current enterprise accounts
- Develop effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth.
- Develop relationships with customers and leverage to drive strategy through the organization.
- Apply value-selling processes, leveraging vast knowledge of Ellucian’s product portfolio
- Establish strong relationships with C-levels based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value.
- Actively understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
- Lead designated territory, including accounts, account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles.
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive business plan to address customer and prospects priorities and pain points.
- Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning
- Drive complex sales cycles orchestrating internal resources of pre-sales, proposals, contacts, inside sales, marketing and sales support
- Employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Ellucian as a viable choice to alternative ERP solutions.
What makes #Ellucianlife
- 5+ years experience selling SaaS/Cloud products and solutions to C-levels within enterprise accounts
- Ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a proven track record in meeting and/or exceeding annual quotas
- Domain expertise in ERP, HCM, or Finance application is preferred
- Ability to establish key relationships with C-levels
- Proven success in transformational selling and strategy
- Proven experience working with internal teams to maximize selling opportunities.
- Ability to travel 50%
- Comprehensive health coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible time off
- Thrive Flex Program that allows you to contribute towards your health, financial or learning
- 401k w/ match & Bright Plan - to help you save for the future
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Charitable leave – 40 hours/year
- Ginger (mental health)
- Wellbeats (virtual fitness classes)
- Rethink & Wellthy– caregiver support
- Diversity and inclusion programs which provide access to internal employee resource groups
- Tuition Reimbursement Assistance
- Professional development opportunities