Who we are:
Amilia is more than just a tech company – we’re a close-knit community made up of caring, entrepreneurial-minded individuals. Our multi-disciplinary team members will challenge and support you on every project. We care about our work, our colleagues, and our clients!
What we do:
We provide an eCommerce platform for activities and recreation. Our platform enables organizations to engage and connect with their community by making it easy to find, register, and pay for activities online.
How we do what we do:
We provide all our team members with the tools and flexibility they need to succeed every day. We also put an emphasis on collaboration and encourage everyone to bring new ideas to the table, even if it’s outside of your department.
Why we do what we do:
We’re not just here to sell software – we want to revolutionize the way recreation organizations leverage technology. Every Amilian is incredibly invested in our mission to disrupt the status quo and help our clients achieve great things.
What can you expect:
As an Account Executive, you are responsible for selling our registration and e-commerce platform to municipalities and major clients, in the province of Quebec. As a motivated and results-oriented sales professional, you develop innovative strategies that will maximize your chances of winning complex contracts.
You will be responsible for:
- Achieve sales objectives for the segment accounts: municipalities and major clients for the province of Quebec territory;
- Create and execute sales strategies to develop an inbound and outbound pipeline;
- Define the sales structure and development of trustworthy relationships with the various stakeholders of the municipalities and major clients;
- Prepare and deliver engaging demonstrations and presentations of the platform in virtual meetings and in-person visits;
- Generate and nurture leads to qualify new opportunities;
- Define and articulate our value proposition to municipalities and major customers to drive their interest in our platform;
- Transfer new accounts to post-sales teams;
- Track and provide clear visibility into performance by actively managing your activities;
- Adopt best practices and develop effective strategies to manage accounts well: municipalities and major clients;
- Collaborate closely with the RFF team while staying abreast of market trends and movements;
- Attend and participate in trade shows and business development events.
What we want from you:
- Degree in a field related to the role;
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a similar sales role;
- Strong track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets;
- Experience in selling B2B SaaS solutions an asset;
- Strong software business acumen and consultative sales approach;
- Ability to prepare and orchestrate meetings, virtual and in-person presentations;
- Team player, professionalism and integrity;
- Organizational skills and ability to work independently;
- Excellent communication skills in French, both verbal and written;
- Fluency in English at a functional level, an asset;
- Experience using CRM software such as Salesforce;
- Proficiency in MS Office suite;
- Familiarity with the sports and recreation industry, an asset;
- Ability to travel within the province of Quebec, as needed.