The InMobi Story
We like big challenges. Building a new company in 2007 was no ordinary task. As the recession hit, the iPhone was born and launched a revolution. Mobile advertising wasn’t yet a thing, other than SMS, and venture capital funding was hard to come by for four guys in India.
Yet with passion, foresight, and conviction – InMobi charted its own course, helping to transform the way consumers engage with their phones and create today's booming app economy wherein consumers now spend 4.2 hours per day.
After fourteen years of innovation, our end-to-end advertising software platform, connected content and commerce experiences have formed a powerful engine for growth that activates audiences, drives real connections, and diversifies revenue for companies around the world .
Our global organization of InMobians are excited to continue discovering and developing impactful technologies that will continue to transform people, businesses, and society.Title: Customer Success Manager
New York (in office 2-3 days per week)Position Summary
Reporting to the CSM pod leads, this role is responsible for driving customer success and revenue growth for a certain vertical(s).This role will work collaboratively across disciplines to craft our media strategy and execution to ensure that we articulate the best Inmobi offerings to the client and maintain a solid relationship with the advertisers, agencies, trading desks etc.The Impact You'll Make
The Experience You'll Need
- Own account strategy (relationship management, upsell, cross sell and campaign delivery) for a portfolio of advertising clients
- Be responsible for account retention and growth plans, revenue and margin management, and up- selling/cross selling to increase book of business
- Drive end to end solution management for campaigns (pre-sales media planning, client onboarding, campaign delivery and post campaign deliverables), to drive business results
- Partner closely with internal teams (sales engineering, traders, ad operations, creative services, QA) to drive cross functional projects for the clients
- Lead campaign analysis and review; provide consultative guidance to clients during weekly, bi- weekly discussions and quarterly business reviews
- Work with sales engineering team to liaise with third party partners like attribution and viewability measurement companies (MMPs), data platforms (DMPs), verification vendors etc.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years overall experience, with at least 3 years in digital and/or programmatic advertising
- Experience in digital advertising, enterprise solutions, online media buying and advertising technologies
- Experience of working in client facing roles managing relationships and account strategy
- Experience of working with cross-functional teams and building relationships across internal teams
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical sales and account management approach
- Must be willing to work with global teams across time zones and plan work accordingly
InMobi is the leading provider of content, monetization, and marketing technologies that fuel growth for industries around the world. Our end-to-end advertising software platform, connected content and commerce experiences activate audiences, drive real connections, and diversify revenue for businesses everywhere. With deep expertise and unique reach in mobile, InMobi is a trusted and transparent technology partner for marketers, content creators and businesses of all kinds.
Incorporated in Singapore, InMobi maintains a large presence in San Francisco and Bangalore and has operations in New York, Chicago, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Delhi, Mumbai, Beijing, Shanghai, Jakarta, Manila, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Seoul, Tokyo, London and Dubai. To learn more, visit inmobi.com. Our Purpose
InMobi creates transformative mobile experiences and software platforms to positively impact people, businesses, and societies around the world.
We believe that our innovations at the intersection of artificial intelligence, commerce, and the creator economy will revolutionize the way consumers use their mobile devices. Our mission is to power our customers’ growth with innovative content and commerce experiences that help them activate their audiences and drive real connections. How do we do it?
Award-winning Culture, Best-in-class Benefits
- An End-to-End Content, Monetization, & Marketing Platform the fuels industry growth
- AI-Powered Audience Activation for the open content, media and marketing ecosystem
- New Content and Commerce experiences for a world of connected devices
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
- Competitive salary and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- 401(k) match
- Lunch provided in office
- Pet Friendly
- Flexible working hours
- Parent friendly health benefits and work environment
- Wellness stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- Post-covid hybrid work model (2-3 days in office) for employees close to our offices in New York, San Mateo, and Kansas City
InMobi is a place where everyone can grow. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we invite you to apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to work.
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
InMobi has implemented a mandatory COVID vaccination policy for all employees in the U.S. Employees who are unable to be vaccinated may request an exemption under certain circumstances.