Checkmarx has been at the forefront in transforming how enterprise organizations manage software exposure since it was founded in 2006. The company is widely recognized for its leadership position in the industry, having recently been named a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Application Security the past two years. We are actively expanding our Customer Success team to meet the needs of our rapidly growing client base.
Checkmarx is a dynamic, agile, and innovative company that has experienced dramatic growth due to the talent and engagement of its employees. Customer Success Managers (CSM) are a critical part of the organization and our continued growth, as they focus on building and nurturing relationships with customers throughout their journey with Checkmarx. CSMs are responsible for successfully onboarding customers, promoting full adoption of the solution, and identifying opportunities for account growth and/or roadblocks to YoY renewal. Members of the CSM team at Checkmarx are highly motivated, skilled communicators who strive to understand client needs and create paths for customers to achieve their business objectives and goals. CSMs serve as an advocate for our clients and work across cross-functional teams, including sales, technical support, professional services, and product management, to create a world-class customer experience and ensure customers receive maximum value from our solutions.
- Drive customer awareness, engagement, and adoption of Checkmarx portfolios, product features, and services to maximize the adoption and realize the value of their purchased solutions.
- Develop and maintain multi-level relationships with each customer, ensuring that Checkmarx solutions support each customer's ongoing needs and security goals.
- Maintain a regular cadence by proactively and consistently engaging customers to gain customer loyalty.
- Identify opportunities for account expansion and effectively qualify them for Regional Sales Managers to bring to closure.
- Proactively anticipate customer needs and effectively manage customer requests.
- Gather customer insights and offer solutions/recommendations
- Identify areas of risk within the account and execute a solution to resolve the risk
- Develop and maintain strong cross-departmental relationships; collaborate and partner with sales, marketing, support, product, and engineering teams to drive customer success outcomes
- Optimize customer experience
- Increase customer retention
- Engagement management
- Responsible for building internal relationships and working with cross-functional teams, including Professional Services, Support, Sales, and Marketing.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Customer Success Management, Account Management, or Sales Development in a software company
- Ability to discuss Checkmarx products and the overall SAST environment at a business/sales level
- Passionate about customer success and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to seek to achieve extraordinary results through persistent and creative problem-solving
- Highly detail-oriented with the ability to capture and record customer information accurately
- Self-motivated and able to work independently while desiring to contribute to team success and share best practices actively.
- Assertive but empathetic; able to drive customers toward strategic goals
- Exceptional skills in prioritization, organization, and multitasking
- Ability to connect and build long-lasting relationships with customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt and effectively use new technology platforms and internal processes
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- Tools – Salesforce.com, Outlook, Trello, Microsoft Teams, Calendly, and Confluence
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision
- Matching 401K plan
- Culture of community and opportunity to work in a growing organization
- Room for career growth and professional development
- Training and educational opportunities
Checkmarx offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. Checkmarx is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law. Checkmarx will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.