is a Series B company backed by $38M in venture capital from seasoned Silicon Valley investors like Threshold Ventures, Crosslink Capital, Uncork Capital, and Y Combinator, along with angel investors including Box co-founder Dylan Smith and Intercom co-founder Des Traynor.
We’re on a mission to create a fair and efficient financial services ecosystem — one that grants more access to “thin file” customers (who have traditionally been left behind) while keeping fraudsters out. Companies that use Inscribe are able to grow faster, reduce fraud, and serve more customers with a better experience.
It’s a lofty goal, but one that our team of kind, funny, and wildly talented people from across the globe are committed to. We put people first by fostering an environment that is inclusive of diverse backgrounds, encouraging a sustainable work-life balance, and ensuring our team members have the resources and support to grow. Plus, our work anniversary gifts can’t be beat: poems, portraits, and (yes, it’s true) custom crossword puzzles created in your honor.
What about our company values? We’re glad you asked:
- We’re builders: We create things that move society forward and let our work speak for itself.
- We’re here to win: We know where we’re going, and nothing will stop us from getting there.
- We’re kind: We’re human. We crave to understand others and to be understood.
- We have fun: We believe joy unlocks curiosity, creativity, and connection.
We work with some of the fastest-growing fintechs in the world, such as TripActions, Ramp, Bluevine, Shift, and more. While we’re a remote-first company, we have HQs in San Francisco and Dublin, Ireland.The Role
As a Sales Development Representative, you will build top-of-funnel sales opportunities with outbound prospecting and by qualifying inbound requests. In this role, you will have the opportunity to deliver our fraud detection solution to industry-leading companies.Responsibilities
- Source leads via outbound prospecting
- Respond to customer requests from our website and other channels
- Qualify potential customers
- Contact potential new customers across various channels
- Set meetings between prospects and our Account Executives
- Become proficient using lead generation and CRM tools
- Collaborate with marketing on messaging and conversation rates
The annual on target earning salary range for this position is $80,000 - $90,000. The pay range for this position is subject to change and may be modified in the future. The actual base salary amount, and the overall compensation package, will be determined based on many factors, including the applicant's education, experience, knowledge and skills, as well as geographic location and internal equity among our team. The compensation package for this position includes a range of medical, dental, vision and other benefits, along with unlimited PTO/vacation time. Additional perks, such as stipends for health and fitness and learning and development, are provided.
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Curious and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment with minimal direction
- Great listener and storyteller
- Experience selling software technology
- Have a degree in business or a related area
- Must be a self starter who wants to hustle
We’re a remote-first organization with an annual company-wide offsite and regular co-working opportunities in SF and Dublin.
At Inscribe, we are building a company and culture where everyone can produce their best work. Here are a few of our awesome benefits:
Inscribe provides equity employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regards to race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, genetics, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, disability status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by company policy.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Flexible working hours and unlimited vacation policy
- 10 company holidays and 1 floating holiday of your choice
- Complete work from home setup
- Wellness and learning stipend