The Sales Development Representative (SDR) role acts as a liaison between our Sales and Marketing teams and develops, generates, and manages initial business relationships via inbound and lead qualification and outbound prospecting activity. The primary goal of the SDR role is to connect our sales team to potential customers.
- Do you see the rising importance of IT security and want to be a part of the industry's explosive growth?
- Are you a motivated self-starter interested in working in a dynamic, fast-paced sales and marketing environment?
- Are you looking for a position with generous, performance-based compensation and ample opportunities for career advancement?
- If you answered yes to these questions, then we would like to speak with you about an opportunity that will take your career to the next level.
- Armed with an award-winning product suite and state of the art sales automation tools, the SDR will connect with decision-makers by phone (80%), email, and Linkedin to highlight how Delinea solutions can help them solve the complexities associated with privileged accounts
- Process and qualify inbound leads into sales opportunities
- Deliver a minimum of 75+ outbound activities (combination of calls/emails) per day
- Develop qualified leads by researching, profiling, and networking within targeted companies
- Utilize internal e-learning systems to stay current on latest trends and technologies in cyber security market
- Consistently hit weekly success metrics for meetings and/or calls between prospective customers and sales account executives
- Support a variety of inbound and outbound marketing programs and sales initiatives
- Staff industry trade shows and conferences to interact with prospects and customers and identify new business opportunities
- Record and track progress in our CRM system (Salesforce) and Prospect Engagement system (SalesLoft) to monitor your success
Skills And Requirements
- Minimum 2 years successful work experience in a SDR or quota-carrying Sales role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (cold calls, personalized LinkedIn messaging, etc)
- Experience with CRM and Sales Engagement platforms (prefer Salesforce & SalesLoft)
- Organized, goal-oriented and data-driven
- Accredited bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
Why work at Delinea?
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place.
We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated, and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression!
We take care of our employees. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits, including a full suite of medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401(k), ROTH, comprehensive life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, an employee assistance program, generous discretionary time off (DTO), and 10 or more paid holidays.
Delinea is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete comprehensive 7-year criminal background check, verification of education, and verification of employment, per employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.