Our client is looking for a Digital Account Manager/Executive with an established brand and agency partnerships network to build and manage its ad sales efforts in NA and LATAM.
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, data, etc.), and have the opportunity to influence the products and tools used by our clients directly, include sports giants such as the NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, ESPN and more
Location: This is a hybrid position in NYC
What you’ll do:
- Lead the company’s Sports’ GTM for ad-based Monetization in NA and LATAM – with the goal of developing stable direct demand for its existing and expanding ad inventory
- Attend conferences and work with internal marketing stakeholders to promote awareness and brand name in the sports advertising ecosystem.
- Utilize existing network and develop new ties to drive ad sales for all company's managed ad inventory.
- Develop meaningful and impactful partnerships and channels to promote ad inventory across the sports advertising ecosystem.
- Consult rights holder partners (Leagues, Teams, Broadcasters) and ad sales teams on the best way to promote and sell advertising against the company's video solutions.
- Manage relationships with all advertising partners (agencies, channels, brands, etc) in the region
- Manage negotiations and lead contracting efforts.
- Ensure campaign success and positive WoM by leading channel/brand partner communication pre, during, and post-campaigns.
- Work in cooperation with internal business development and account management teams to ensure the successful implementation of monetization-focused processes
- Support product ideation and development efforts that would enhance Monetization outputs.
- At least 5 years of experience selling premium sports ad inventory in North America and LatAm (bonus)
- Proven up-to-date network of budget decision makers across the buy-side of the NA & LatAm sports advertising ecosystem, including agencies, channels, and brands
- Understanding of demand acquisition deal cycles, lead generation, funnel stages, pilot structures, etc.
- Intimate understanding of digital ad campaign Goals, KPIs, CPM ranges, rev share standards, and deal structures
- Control of all basic ad-tech stack
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Business-level communication in Spanish
- Hands-on experience in managing ad campaigns
- Close ties with the programmatic demand suppliers within the region