Salary range: $75k - $100k
Must have 4+ years of experience in a similar role
Come join a unique, exciting, and growing customer experience agency. If you like making a difference for clients and want to have an immediate impact on a budding and collaborative company that understands, respects and champions work-life balance, then this is the role for you.
The Experience Design Studio is a digitally native, 2022 Great Place to Work Certified company with remote staff and hubs outside of Philadelphia and Atlanta. We strive to create a fun, meaningful, hard-working, and rewarding environment that allows our team to deliver impactful results for our clients, with digital in our DNA.
We collaborate from strategy to creation and growth, blending consulting, design, engineering, marketing, and analytics with the aim of providing seamless customer, patient, and HCP experiences across all digital touch points, with common sense sprinkled in.
We are looking for a seasoned, strategic account manager with a solid healthcare background in digital marketing, capable of digging in and leading accounts within the healthcare space, namely biotech and MedTech brands. As an integral part of our team, the ideal candidate will seamlessly serve as the liaison and primary point of contact for key clients, while relying on their advertising agency experience and excellent working knowledge of digital marketing within the healthcare space.
As a critical role for XDS, key focus will be navigating and guiding client relationships while partnering closely with internal teams across executives, project management, creative, technology and media. The ideal candidate will be a go-getter who quickly mobilizes and tackles new opportunities and works quickly and flexibly to get the job done, while developing meaningful relationships based on results with our clients.
You will help on the day-to-day management of the development and execution of marketing programs for creative executions to web development, CRM, paid media and SEO projects, and ensure that projects are delivered seamlessly, effectively, and on time.
If you enjoy exploring the entire spectrum of healthcare marketing, then this is the position for you. If you enjoy solving problems and sharing your talents in collaboration with everyone from designers to developers and clients, then this is the team for you.
The ideal candidate will be a well-versed in marketing within health and wellness with a strategic mindset and work as part of growing team.Requirements
- Ability to lead brands and engagements from a strategic standpoint, with ability to lay a foundation for success while seeing it through to fruition and growth, guide internal teams and clients alike.
- Have a solid, foundational understanding of relationship marketing within healthcare and how it applies across web analytics, paid campaign analytics, SEO, marketing research and user experience in identifying actionable insights and creating briefs and reports.
- Work closely with strategists, creatives, projects managers, and developers to help guide brands across SEO/SEM/Social campaigns, websites, email marketing communication, general interactive designs, branding campaigns and more.
- Create strategic briefs for teams and clients that guide projects and programs while addressing clients’ business challenges and goals.
- Create presentations and materials for clients to guide engagements and/or report analytics and insights.
- Support the development of overall master and sub-brand strategy by conducting brand and competitive audits, executive interviews, and research analytics
- Be involved in using research to derive insights, measure results of campaigns and to explore new opportunities for brand(s)
- Provide input as needed during creative development to ensure that the strategic direction is correctly translated into creative execution
- Collaborate with the larger agency team to build reusable documents and processes.
- As a resourceful and resilient self-starter, you’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment where initiative and innovation are required
- Comfortable leading teams both on client and internal calls/meetings, and be comfortable on camera.
- Must have healthcare/pharma experience with a focus on the science behind products, marketing to both patients and physicians
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while juggling multiple projects and responsibilities. We’ll never overwhelm you but ask that you are able to handle multiple tasks, sometimes at once, while being able to prioritize.
- Solid grasp of digital marketing elements – websites, email, web analytics, social, SEM and SEO, and how the marketing funnel functions
- Have a solid understanding of earned, paid, owned and shared media planning
- Strong client interfacing skills and ability to create easily understood and actionable presentational material
- Exceptional organizational, collaboration and communication skills
- Be a good human being. Work well with others, have a positive attitude and possess strong emotional intelligence.
- Client-side healthcare marketing experience
- Medical background
- User Experience background
- Experience in small nimble agencies
- Experience working on lead-gen/growth marketing initiatives is a plus
- A respectful and inclusive culture that fosters work-life balance, teamwork, and employee morale
- Fully Remote
- Full Health benefits with 50% employer coverage
- Up to 6 weeks of total PTO between vacation/flex/sick/mental health days and holidays
- Up to 6 weeks of fully paid maternity and paternity leave
- 5 week sabbatical every 5 years of employment
- Up to 2 days of total PTO for volunteerism
- 401k w/ up to 4% match
- Yearly performance-based bonus
- Weekly paid Door Dash lunch
- Yearly $300 home-office allowance
- Summer Fridays
- Mac Laptop
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Annual in-person holiday party
The Experience Design Studio is an EOE/V/D employer.