- Fully remote: runZero is a 100% remote company. While other companies are struggling with the new normal, we decided to lean in, knowing that a lot of folks out there don't want to commute or sit in a cubicle every day. We don't actually have an office, so we won't ever ask you to "come in 3 days a week". That said, we try to get together in person for kick-offs.
- Fast, sustainable growth: Despite the pandemic, we have grown tremendously over the past year. runZero is financially solid, and we have secured funding to support our future growth. Plus, we have great investors who are familiar with the security space.
- Product-market fit: We're already selling, a lot, with hundreds of paying customers from mid-market to very large enterprises and thousands of freemium users. Learn about how runZero works and how it helps our customers with their business . If you want to learn about our cool technology, listen to this podcast with our co-founder HD Moore (creator of Metasploit) .
- High customer satisfaction: We'd rather you hear this from our users . If you want to try runZero, just get our 21-day trial . You'll know what you have on your home network in about 12 minutes.
- Great benefits: For 2023, we're matching 4% of your 401K. You'll get platinum-level medical, vision, dental, life and short-term disability virtually free ($0.17 per month for a family of two).
- Friendly and productive culture: We have a diverse team with no tech-bro culture, no crazy hours, and a productive atmosphere. Read about our cultural values.
We are hiring for a Channel Account Manager located in the West or Mountain region to support our growing Channel team! Channel Sales is an essential component of our success at runZero. As a Channel Account Manager, you will be responsible for growing our channel presence in the West by recruiting new channel partners, enabling existing channel relationships, and helping establish joint go-to-market activities to achieve sales revenue and pipeline goals.
You’ll help ensure our partners operate as an extension of runZero’s sales team through sales and technical enablement, demand-generation marketing efforts, and mutual business planning. This role reports to the Director of Channel, who reports directly to the VP of Sales.What You’ll Do
Skills You Have
- Build, manage, and scale our partner reseller channel business with named partners in the West coast region
- Own the reseller sales motion and success of the partner relationship
- Drive pipeline and revenue through partners with a focus on channel-sourced revenue
- Identify, build, and onboard high-potential channel partners to the runZero Partner Program by qualifying inbound requests, prospecting, or leveraging existing relationships
- Drive pipeline and execute joint partner business plans, conducting partner QBRs to drive accountability across partner organizations and report on success metrics
- Own partner pipeline management, reporting visibility, and forecast for named partners
- Assists with creating our reseller sales channel and partner go-to-market programs
- Work cross functionally internally and externally to align with Sales, Sales Operations, Product, Marketing and Leadership teams
- Work hand-in-hand with the runZero sales organizations to close revenue and build new pipeline
- 7+ years of developing a partner ecosystem VARs, SI's, and MSP’s/MSSP's, within a SaaS model, providing sales and technical enablement to channel partners, and implementing joint go-to-market strategies to drive pipeline and revenue
- Possess the technical competency to understand runZero’s software and build strong relationships with partners
- Act as an educator and coach to our partner sales ecosystem to communicate runZero’s value
- Possess existing relationships with security-focused channel partners
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including active listening and the ability to influence and adapt communication styles to different audiences to ensure a collaborative partner engagement approach
- Startup experience preferred, should be comfortable with change and thrive in fast-paced environments relying on judgment in cases of ambiguity
runZero values transparency in the hiring process. According to our market data, we’re expecting this role to come in at a salary of $250-275k OTE, plus stock options. We know that the talent market is always in flux, so please let us know if you believe we have advertised this role in the wrong salary band.Benefits
We offer an extensive set of benefits including:
- Top of the line medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages with runZero paying for 99% of the premium
- A stock option plan consistent with early stage, rapidly-growing startups
- A competitive salary composed of cash and equity compensation
- A flexible vacation policy
- 401(k) matching program
runZero positions are currently restricted to the United States. International applications will not be considered.
We strive to make data-driven decisions where data is readily available, which is why we support vaccines and are committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace. Even though we are a remote only company, runZero requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 so that we can safely get together for company off-sites and kick-offs, QBRs, in-person customer meetings, and more. We are all responsible adults, and expect that you will keep up with the COVID-19 booster schedule, as recommended by the CDC. The Company will consider requests for an accommodation or exemption to this requirement, as required by applicable law, for non customer-facing roles.
runZero is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, marital status, ancestry, nationality or any other basis covered by applicable law.We encourage under-represented applicants to apply, even if you don’t think you fit 100% of the criteria (nobody ever does)!