Sharebite is the leading meal benefits platform built for companies to feed their employees. Our platform allows their employees to place meal orders with their favorite restaurants while helping to combat food insecurity in local communities. Every meal ordered on Sharebite results in a meal donation through local partners like Feeding America and City Harvest, and to date, we have donated over 5 million meals.The Role
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Corporate Sales team and focus on exciting mid-market customers and brands who are forward thinking and put culture first. As a key member of this growing team, you will be responsible for driving the sales process with prospective clients by generating leads, obtaining scheduled meetings, pitching the Sharebite platform and managing the complete sales cycle from prospecting to closing. You will develop yourself as a trusted advisor that empowers and enables our clients by coaching them on the set of tools and solutions that Sharebite offers.What You'll Do
Required Skills & Experience
- Maximize every opportunity to sell a premium offering (including products for in-office, hybrid, and remote teams) from a market leader in the B2B food space
- Target buyer personas and stakeholders (primarily HR / People and Workplace Experience Teams) that are looking for solutions as the workplace evolves to meet the needs of a post-pandemic economy
- Oversee average deal sizes that range from $200-900k and average sales cycles of 5-8 weeks.
- Identify needs and provide consultative, solutions to produce value creation
- Develop thorough and tailored sales proposals
- Own this primarily outbound process that is supplemented by SDR scheduled meetings and inbound leads
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas of the product
- Process minded sales people that can work cross functionally
- Experience with a solutions focused sale is a plus (especially SaaS)
- Consultative sales background
- Must be data driven and be a dynamic thinker with business acumen to build value
- Exceptional verbal communication skills to speak with a VP / C-level at mid-market companies
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Strong attention to process and the technical aspects of the Sharebite platform
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Creative problem solving tactics
- Ability to be flexible, adaptive and resilient
At Sharebite, we are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry and market standards. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, and location.
The base compensation range for this role is $80k - $100k per year (OTE: $120k - $140k), however actual salaries can vary based on a candidate's qualifications, skills and competencies.
Salary is just one component of Sharebite's total compensation package, which includes equity, multiple health insurance options, and a wide range of benefits.
At Sharebite, we're passionate about our mission to alleviate hunger and inspire employees to connect their work to a larger purpose. We know being well fed is an essential ingredient for employee wellbeing, team performance, and company culture - we've seen the results! Sharebite is proud to have been recognized as Inc. Magazine's Best in Business (twice), Crain's Best Places to Work NYC (twice), and as a finalist for the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation's 2023 Citizens Awards for companies operating as a force for good.
Join our team and help bring do-good, feel-good eating to the world.
Sharebite is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.