Who We Are
At OpenComp, we believe people are a company’s greatest asset, which is why it’s so critical to compensate employees fairly and consistently. And yet, compensation planning continues to be an ad-hoc exercise for many growth companies due to a lack of time and access to quality benchmark data and expertise.
Since OpenComp started in January 2021, thousands of the world’s fastest-growing companies — including Airbnb, Calm, DataRobot, Figma, Medium, and Reddit -- have joined to access immediate and reliable benchmark data, AI-powered insights, and world-class expertise.What You’ll Do
As a member of our Sales team, you’ll play a critical role in driving new business and acquiring net new logos. You will find and drive new sales opportunities while partnering cross collaboratively within the company to deliver exceptional customer experiences and results.
Your work will help OpenComp by propelling our revenue and increasing our market share, while also driving your personal growth, compensation knowledge, and B2B sales skills.More About The Role
What You Bring
- Drive sales opportunities from prospecting to close
- Achieve or exceed sales quotas and objectives
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to track and update forecasting information
- Communicate OpenComp’s business value proposition and
- Conduct demos, construct quotes and proposals, and use SaaS selling techniques to negotiate and guide sales processes to close
Bonus Points for
- 2+ years of SaaS Account Executive experience
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding KPI’s/ quotas
- Exceptional storytelling and communication skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, and drive for a platform bringing real social impact
- Proficiency with Salesforce (or comparable CRM), Outreach, ZoomInfo, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Startup work experience
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
This role has an OTE range of $130k - $152k USD
- Prior selling experience with HR Tech or FinTech company
Employers and employees use OpenComp to get clarity at the point of every compensation decision. Together, they’re pioneering a new standard for compensation, one that’s competitive, equitable and scalable.
With OpenComp’s Compensation Intelligence Platform, business and HR leaders optimize compensation program effectiveness with benchmarking, design, and activation tools. Managers, recruiters, employees, and candidates use OpenComp to make the best compensation decisions for themselves and their teams.
Founded in 2021 by Salesforce’s founding HR team, OpenComp is backed by J.P. Morgan, TIME Ventures (the investment fund for Marc Benioff), 8VC, and more. Get started for free at www.opencomp.com, where tiered pricing and services are also available.
Compensation Range: $130K - $152K