Salesforce Account Executive
100% Remote (prefer NYC or CHI)
Salary + Commissions + Benefits
MUST have experience in Salesforce Professional Services
Who We Are:
We see the world through Salesforce glasses. We love Salesforce, it's our craft and we want to make a Salesforce evangelist out of everyone. We're the kind of people, who in our spare time, learn about and experiment with Salesforce architecture, create and run local Salesforce user groups and geek out on every page of the release notes 3 times a year.
Our practice was created by Salesforce thought leaders specifically for SMB to Mid-Market sized companies. As a certified Salesforce Partner, we are a true end-to-end partner for businesses looking to maximize their Salesforce investment through custom implementations, data, advisory and managed services.
Who Will Love This Job?
We help our clients bring the most impactful customer experiences to life and we do that in a way that makes our clients the hero of their transformation story. Our ideal candidate brings a successful track record of solution selling within the Salesforce partner ecosystem, is passionate about building relationships, and collaboratively solves problems with customers and channel partners alike. They demonstrate our core values by leading with transparency, empathy, ownership and compassion - with a good dose of grit!
The Sales rockstar we're seeking understands how to scope consulting deals from a technical lens, and understands how to balance business systems architecture, integration and Salesforce Platform solutions.
What You'll Do:
- Sell SaltClick implementation, data, advisory and managed services
- Partner with clients, serving as a trusted advisor, creating and executing tailored business plans for consistent sales engagement process
- Interact strategically with the sales teams at Salesforce and their partners to establish new business relationships
- Develop account strategy according to SaltClick's sales playbook, in partnership with practice leaders
- Target, nurture, and grow key/buyer influencer relationships
- Execute successful delivery hand-off by onboarding consultants thoroughly at the start of new projects
- Ensure quality and client satisfaction via high-value touchpoints throughout projects
- Partner consistently with SaltClick's Delivery leaders for successful sales outcomes
- Update key activities in Salesforce CRM daily and keep pipeline deals accurately updated per the SaltClick Sales playbook
- Partner with key sales counterparts within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Manage and maintain successful relationships with each client; identify and pursue new opportunities within existing client base
- Support business development for net new clients with account and practice leaders
- Drive client discovery in partnership with account and practice leaders and deliver presentations to prospective clients
- Qualify timing and budget to align proposals with client expectations, and manage mutual close plans
- Solution Sales Engineers are a critical role to support the company's Salesforce practice's rapid growth in the ecosystem.
- This role is integral to providing pre-sales and solution support while partnering with a matrixed sales team, including the Salesforce Practice Director/Senior Manager, vertical and horizontal sales leads, and Salesforce account teams.
- Solution Sales Engineers have a strong blend of functional and technical skills and experience and are able to use a consultative approach to understand business and technical requirements and articulate how the Salesforce platform can be applied as a solution.
- Participating in or leading the development of solution demos to support sales pursuits.
- As a Solution Sales Engineer, you will be providing functional business and technical product expertise, responding to RFIs, RFPs, developing or contributing to proposals, and designing solutions to showcase how Salesforce can be applied to solve our clients' complex business needs and challenges.
What You'll Bring:
- 5-7+ years of success in establishing new business relationships along with managing and growing your accounts within the Salesforce Partner ecosystem
- 2+ years' experience selling services into the Salesforce ecosystem, with a strong reputation at Salesforce
- Consultative selling approach aligned with business needs and the corresponding Salesforce cloud product mix
- Best-in-class communication and strategic presentation skills (ex. deck creation)
- Winning record of overachievement on sales goals and accountability
- Able to partner with clients to understand their organizational needs and recommend solutions that add value to their business
- Skilled at leading teams through complex technology solution sales
- Experienced in building relationships with VPs, CXOs and business decision-makers
- Organized and methodical; strong prioritization and negotiation skills
- Google, Slack and Salesforce proficiency
- Automotive or Manufacturing industry experience is a plus