Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
As a Growth Solutions Engineer
, you will be responsible for supporting our Growth (SMB/Commercial) customers, reporting to the Growth Solutions Engineering Manager
. You will partner directly with regional account executives to help change our customers view and how they approach cloud security. You will be their trusted advisor for all matters related to cloud security across AWS, Azure, and GCP. We are passionate about technical sales and helping our customers achieve the maximum value from our solution.What You’ll Do
What You’ll Bring
- Partner with the Growth sales team to provide technical leadership to our customers and prospective customers in conjunction with helping our team meet their quarterly sales targets.
- Provide presentations to our customers and prospective customers such as whiteboards, product demonstrations, slides, and proof of value outcomes.
- Help our customers and prospective customers build test plans for demonstrating the value of the Wiz platform in their environment.
- Learn new technology to articulate the value of Wiz to potential customers.
- Invest time in learning new product features, industry related developments, and broadening your overall technical skillset.
- 1+years experience working with SMB/Commercial customers
- Ability to deliver world class demonstrations and training experience to our potential customers.
- Confidence in a high-velocity technical sale.
- Familiarity with one or more Cloud technologies
- Knowledge of Cyber Security architecture and tooling.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on communicating complex technical issues to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Willingness to continuously learn.
- Critical, customer-first thinking.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management software, such as Salesforce
- SaaS experience
- Familiarity with Infrastructure-as-Code
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.