Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Reality Platform™ empowers companies to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes. Thousands of innovative companies like Morningstar Inc., Paychex, LinkedIn, Shopify, Slack, Sprout Social, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. Gong is an award winning company and was recognized on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top Startups, and Great Places to Work lists in 2022.Location:
This position is a hybrid-based role (office and remote) for our Atlanta, Chicago or San Francisco offices.
As an Associate Sales Engineer on the corporate team, you’ll fill a key role in ensuring our prospects and customers have a high-quality experience. We are strategic resources deployed to solve complex use cases when no one else can. Think of us as superheroes called into action when needed!Responsibilities
- Work alongside Sales and Customer Success as the ultimate product expert.
- Thoroughly understand all aspects of the Gong platform in order to explain the technology to all types of users.
- Be the trusted advisor to both prospects and customers to ensure they get the correct business value from our Gong technology.
- Assist prospects and customers with Business Assessments (POCs, Pilots).
- Craft content to show customers how to leverage Gong for specific use cases.
- Solution business and technical requirements and explain them in simple terms.
- Assist with RFPs and questionnaires in the context of sales cycles.
- Help eliminate bottlenecks by working cross-functionally (Sales, Customer Success, Support, Product Management, Engineering) in order to get deals across the line.
- Contribute reusable assets to the Sales Engineering team and the company at-large.
- Collaborate closely with Product Marketing, Product Management and Engineering to share voice of the customer feedback in order to influence our product roadmap and GTM strategies.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 0-2 years of customer facing experience in a sales engineering role (pre-sales) or other relevant work experience.
- Experience with sales technology (CRMs), cloud architecture, or telephony/web conferencing systems.
- Understanding of security and privacy pertaining to SaaS systems or a willingness to learn.
- Understanding of data flows, AI/ML concepts, analytics, APIs, JSON or webhooks. Or the willingness to learn about these topics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Passion for technology and problem-solving. Able to make the complex sound simple!
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- Wellbeing Fund - flexible wellness stipend to support a healthy lifestyle.
- Mental Health benefits with covered therapy and coaching.
- 401(k) program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.
Gong is an equal-opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.