Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
We’ve been named a Leader by multiple analyst firms and are prominently featured in the Forbes Cloud 100 and CRN’s Coolest Cloud companies.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations manage their data to unlock limitless value. We make it easy to back up, manage and derive value from data while protecting data against ransomware attacks. At Cohesity, we’re encouraged to think big and we take on dynamic goals that require innovative thinkers. Obsession with our customers keeps us humble and drives us to keep learning!
We’ve been named a Leader by multiple analyst firms, and are prominently featured in the Forbes Cloud 100 and CRN’s Coolest Cloud companies.Senior Sales Engineer - Arkansas
Let's disrupt the modern world of data management together.
Are you a tech enthusiast who enjoys identifying critical problems and providing solutions to ensure successful business outcomes? If so, we would love for you to learn more about this opportunity to join a quickly growing team that shares these passions.
In this role, you will work on architecting Data Protection, Analytics, Storage, Virtualization, Database, and Cloud solutions for our customers to support Cohesity's growth. This critical role will have close interactions with Cohesity Sales, Customers, Engineering, Support, Product Marketing, and Partners!How You’ll Spend Your Time Here
WE’D LOVE TO TALK TO YOU IF YOU HAVE MANY OF THE FOLLOWING
- Uncover and drive new customer opportunities by providing sales & technical assistance by clearly articulating Cohesity technology to both business and technical users
- Enable customers to integrate Cohesity products into their existing production environments and responding to customer and partner requests for information and proposals
- Develop the expertise to lead the secondary storage technology strategy for our largest customers and partners
- Communicate Cohesity’s vision by developing and delivering product demonstrations, workshops, white papers, and proposals
- Identify customer needs to implement proof of concepts crafted to highlight both the technology and the value Cohesity technology delivers to address their needs
- Collaborate regularly with product management as a field representative regarding product development and improvements, effectively conveying customer requirements
- At times, provide project management and post-sales technical support if needed
Disclosure Pursuant to Applicable State Equal Pay Transparency Laws - This position has a starting pay range as listed below. Actual salary depends upon many factors, including a candidate’s skills, qualifications and experience, location, and salary expectations, and therefore a starting salary at the low end, high end, or even above the stated range may be offered. This position may also be eligible for bonus compensation, commission (if in a sales function), and/or equity grants. Additionally, full-time employees are eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits framework, including health and wellness benefits, vacation, paid holidays and refresh days, 401(k) retirement plan, life and disability insurance coverages, and other benefits the Company may offer from time to time.
- 7+ years of proven success in a customer facing, pre-sales role proposing enterprise solutions at all levels of a customer organization.
- Experience working with clients and technology partners alike
- Experience selling and implementing Enterprise Hardware or Software, Cloud Platforms, IaaS, PaaS, or Virtual Infrastructure software
- Comfortable working with multiple decision-makers to drive proposals
- Very comfortable presenter of technical and business material to both small and large groups at varying levels
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Self-motivated and a self-starter, comfortable working remotely and autonomously
- Ability to travel with the needs of the role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related field, or equivalent experience
US Pay Range
$119,980—$164,010 USDData Privacy Notice For Job Candidates
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 1-855-9COHESITY or email@example.com for assistance.COVID-19
Cohesity may require employees who enter its offices to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and to provide documented proof thereof. Cohesity will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of a sincerely held religious belief, disability or medical condition. This vaccination requirement does not apply to employees who work remotely and do not enter Cohesity offices.